New Dealership | FerrariChat

New Dealership

Discussion in 'Texas' started by D. Antonio, Apr 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. D. Antonio

D. Antonio Karting

Dec 30, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    So I've noticed that they're almost finished building the new Ferrari dealership. Anybody have more information on this? Looks pretty big, like bigger than the entire dealer they're moving away from.

2. fosa_rc

fosa_rc Rookie

Apr 21, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hello Ferrari Chat members!

I am Robert, from Ferrari of San Antonio.

A great friend and fellow Ferrari Chat member pointed this new thread out to me and I wanted take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community and provide everyone with some information about the new dealership going up in San Antonio!

I believe D. Antonio is referring to our new Ferrari of San Antonio dealership. And if so thank you for checking it out! You are right, it is as big as the multi-dealer building we are moving from and everyone here is excited! Our dealer group purchased Ferrari of San Antonio from Barrett Motor Cars about 5 years ago and we are finally to the last month of our lease and ready to move.

The new state of the art facility in San Antonio, TX will be a stand alone Ferrari point thats can handle any and all Ferrari needs. The Sales department will have the ability to showcase a wide variety of inventory for all enthusiast and our service & parts departments are prepared to help clients with everything from Ferrari Classiche restoration to Ferrari Challenge programs. We also provide dealership support with an enclosed towing service which helps us provide service to most of south Texas.

Over the next couple days I will post some pictures of the buildings progress and details to our soft grand opening where everyone from the commuinity will be welcome to attend.

3. D. Antonio

D. Antonio Karting

Dec 30, 2012
    San Antonio, TX
    Thank you for all of the informantion, Robert. I look forward to the grand opening!

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Where is the new facility going to be located?
    T

5. Bigilo

Bigilo Karting

Sep 28, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    #5 Bigilo, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The new location is right after the rim shopping center on the East side of IH-10 about two miles north of Loop 1604. You can see it across IH-10 from where Cars & Coffee is held at Oak Hills Church.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Awesome. My wife is from San Antonio, and we stay out near there when we visit.
    T