Puma Outlet Store NW - Thumbs Up | FerrariChat

Puma Outlet Store NW - Thumbs Up

Discussion in 'Texas' started by BigTex, May 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    It's a rare day when I hit an Outlet Mall, but I had two pair of Drift Cats that recently let me down.(literally fell down some COTA stairs, when one pair peeled)..the reglue of the soles I tried, was less than satisfactory.

Anyway...long story short...this store had a great size selection, staff was very nice and helpful and as I bought the two new pairs, the Manager said:
    "Bring me those old pairs, I will handle it for you."

Next time I was out on Hwy. 290 (which is best avoided altogether, these days!) I went in with the old ones (luckily, I had the boxes), and she made up a Store Credit, of well over $100.

So I went and got two more pair!

They are having a "Buy one, second pair half price", so all of this was a big happy for me.

And of course, they have a huge selection of Ferrari branded hats, hoodies, sweaters.......
    But mainly it's hard sometimes to find sizes past 11, but right now, they are there!!

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    You should let me and MobileJay know when you're out in cypress. We could meet for a beer.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Ha!!

I am renovating almost all of Waller ISD.
    That day I was going out to Prairie View, which gets a new clean sheet design Elementary School..

But I am out NW all the time...We gutted Roberts Road last week with two months to build it all back!

4. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    So you're the one!!!!
    :D

5. Eric R

Eric R F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed