Reliable Independent Mechanic in/around Houston | FerrariChat

Reliable Independent Mechanic in/around Houston

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Abe_T, May 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Abe_T

Abe_T Rookie

Apr 26, 2017
    I recently purchased F430 F1 and while it has no needs at the moment I would like to form a relationship with a shop or mechanic for when those needs arise. I live about 40 minutes from Houston downtown on I-10 towards Katy.

I have been researching all over and the prices for labor etc vary a lot. Some people I spoke to are more interested in scaring you first and trying to justify what all they need to do to change something as simple as engine oil. But I am interested in excellent work along with reasonable labor charges and no BS explanations. To the point, honest mechanic preferred.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for independent shops that specialize in Ferrari's? I would be willing to consider shops in Austin as well if they tick all the boxes.

Appreciate any advice.
    Thanks
    Abe

2. CarbBoxer

CarbBoxer Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2008
    Houston
    Full Name:
    PW
    Mark at Sphere Motorsports gets a thumbs up.

Enjoy the 430!

3. jakeg104

jakeg104 Karting

Jan 8, 2014
    TX
    Full Name:
    Jake G

+1. Mark maintained my 430 and now my 458. Great folks at Sphere! Plus talk to Jason Cavallo with Cavallo Auto Saloon for all your detailing work, he is phenomenal and reasonably priced..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk