Any Testarossa owners out there? | FerrariChat

Any Testarossa owners out there?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by haris300, Jun 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. haris300

haris300 Rookie

Apr 3, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Haris Rafique
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to sell my F355 soon so I can put the money towards my childhood dream car, the Ferrari Testarossa. I love the F355 but that flat twelve goodness has been calling my name for quite some time.

I've had the pleasure of doing detailing work on a couple of Testarossas but have never really had a chance to thoroughly check them out. I was hoping someone knowledgeable on here could show me theirs and give me a run down of what to look for and what to expect from ownership before I enter the market. I'm not asking to drive the car, but a ride along would be sweet if you have the time to take me for a spin!

Let me know! I live in Sugar Land but I'm usually driving around Houston for work.

Haris Rafique

713-966-9646
    [email protected]

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Check with the Houston FCA and ask for Grady Owens.

3. haris300

haris300 Rookie

Apr 3, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Haris Rafique
    Great, I joined the Houston FCA recently, will have to do that. Thanks!

4. Texas Forever

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    He probably knows more about T-Rosas than anybody.

5. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Man Dale, what gives? I owned my Testarossa for 15 years, which sounds crazy as I remember buying it like yesterday. It is not possible I owned it that long, but true...

It is an awesome car, and it freaked me out seeing the new owner show it Lakewood. Mainly because it was no longer mine. Wait a second, who connected me and the new owner, oh... It was that Grady guy 😳

Shawn

6. Texas Forever

Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Sorry, I forgot you had a Rossa. I always think of you as a baby Ferrari guy. :)

7. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    another fca member, clint, has an early tr.

grady has a 512tr, which is very well sorted, and of course my preference over a tr.