2001 360 Spider 6 Speed Manual - Not Your Average 360 | FerrariChat

2001 360 Spider 6 Speed Manual - Not Your Average 360

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by greenlight, Sep 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
    #1 greenlight, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
    Excellent 360 Spider that has been well maintained with lots of extras for someone not looking for a stock Ferrari. I purchased this car 4 years ago from the owner of a well respected Ferrari/Lamborghini shop in the Bay Area, it was his personal car and considered the pick of the litter. It has 37,350 miles, most of which were put on prior to my ownership. I would welcome an encourage a PPI prior to purchase, this is an excellent car that has had an excellent life. I recently had the roll over valves replaced at a cost of $2700. Includes original tools and books along with original key fobs and custom carbon fiber key. Never damaged, never any dings or repaint on body panels. Super straight clean body and very nice interior. Clutch is very strong but I don't know when it was replaced. Lots of pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q69nbsxvx42wsj0/AAAqmmISlwIPkQ87969lP6bga?dl=0

$98,000

Special features of this car: Carbon fiber package, center console, e-brake, shifter, steering wheel, gauge surround, mirrors, air covers, rear engine grill, engine badge, door sills, rear diffuser; 430 tachometer; matching leather and carbon fiber custom subwoofer system behind seat with JBL stereo and iPod (see pics); early Tubi race exhaust (passes smog in CA); challenge rear grill; fender badge/emblems; Novitec front bumper; ADV1 S-1 wheels with newish tires; full body clear bra; front skid plates.

Attached Files:

2. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
  3. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
  4. bhambroker

bhambroker Rookie

Mar 27, 2010
    Where are you located? Text would be preferred. 205-960-8418 (Birmingham, AL)

5. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
  6. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
  7. ceb39

ceb39 Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2012
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    Chuck B
    If you have owned the car for four years, how many miles did you put on it?
    Do you have records of maintenance and work performed while you owned the car, and do you have them from the previous owner?
    What shop worked on the car while you owned it?
    Has this always been a California car?
    Any sticky pieces?

8. greenlight

greenlight Rookie

Apr 10, 2013
    I've put a little over 6,000 miles on the car since I've owned it. I have records for the maintenance I've done which is really oil changes and the roll over valve replacement that was $2700. The shop I used for that work was Ferrari Technologies in Orange, CA. The oil is changed every year regardless of mileage. I don't have previous maintenance records but the previous owner (Roberto Roselli) owns a well respected independent Ferrari shop in the Bay Area (Roselli's Foreign Car) and can vouch for the condition and work he did on the car when he owned it and what he did when he sold me the car. He basically went over everything and replaced things he thought might eventually need replacing so I didn't have to worry about anything. This car was originally delivered to California, then a change of owners to Georgia for 2 years (2009-2011), then back to California. All the sticky has been removed except for the vent covers which I can have done.

9. ceb39

ceb39 Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2012
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    Chuck B
    Sounds good. Roberto worked on my 360 when the previous owner owned the car. To bad I cannot talk my wife into riding in a convertable. I just have to be happy with our Modena.

GLWS

10. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I'll never understand why people with no interest in buying something, inconvenience a seller with questions about it.

GLS12 likes this.