2007 Ferrari F430, F1, Red/Tan, 16k miles | FerrariChat

2007 Ferrari F430, F1, Red/Tan, 16k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Ahmed_Z, Jul 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    #1 Ahmed_Z, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Due to changes in life priorities, I am selling my beautiful 2007 Ferrari F430 with F1 transmission. As much as I have loved owning this car, I just have not been driving the car very much lately so it's better for me to let someone else enjoy her. The car is the classic Rosso Corsa over tan leather. The car currently has 16,2XX miles which may increase slightly as I occasionally drive the car on weekends and need to take the car for the annual service. The car is in absolutely stunning condition inside and out and you would never think this car is 10 years old by looking at it. I bought the car in September 2016 from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta. They sold the car brand new and have serviced the car from day 1. I have EVERY service record for this car since brand new, so the history of this car is completely documented. There are no issues or stories with this car. This is just a beautiful example of a nicely spec'd F430 that is ready to drive. The only thing I have done since purchasing the vehicle is buy a new battery, got Xpel PPF on the front bumper (clear bra), and recently had a paint correction done.

This car is nicely optioned:
    -Challenge wheels
    -Carbon fiber Challenge rear grille
    -Daytona seats with black inserts (also electric)
    -Seat stitching
    -Front and rear parking sensors
    -Red brake calipers
    -Scuderia shields
    -Carbon fiber dash inserts
    -Leather roof
    -Hi-Fi stereo/subwoofer
    -6 disc cd changer

The original window sticker comes in at $207k. The original owner did a fantastic job when ordering this car. The Challenge wheels and rear grille are both a gorgeous upgrade. The Challenge grille is especially nice to have; not just for the contrast that it adds to the rear, but also because it helps with venting engine heat. This is a sought after option and you'll find online posts of F430 owners who don't have it spending upwards of $6k so they can swap to a rear bumper with this option.

Maintenance: This car has had all of it's maintenance done at Ferrari of Atlanta since new. The car was lady-owned before me and she traded it in for a 458. Before the dealership put the car up for sale last year they did the following services: a brand new clutch (I've only driven 3k miles since), 4 new tires, and a major service including oil change, new belts, gearbox fluid change, power steering flush, pollen filter change, brake fluid flush, differential fluid flush, and coolant flush. Ferrari of Atlanta also had the front bumper resprayed prior to sale. The car is due for an annual service next month and I have it scheduled at Competizione (a well known, reputable Ferrari shop in the DC area) the first week of August. The exhaust manifolds were switched to Ferrari v2 manifolds in June 2013. There are no mechanical issues to my knowledge and there have been no check engine lights in my ownership. The car has been rock solid without any issues.

Minor issues: Some bolster wear on driver's seat, some curb rash from the previous owner, and the black coating on the door hinges is cracking/peeling (can only be seen if the door is open). This car is 10 years old so it will have some normal wear and tear.

The car will come with ALL of the original books and pouches, the F430 VIP book, window sticker, 2 keys, car cover, tool kit, flashlight, car trickle charger, and documentation of service records since new. This car is in EXCELLENT condition inside and out and you will not be disappointed if you are looking for a well taken care of F430. Please click the link below to look at even more pictures on my Flickr account; all in high resolution. The photos will show that you are looking at a stunning car.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ahmed_r/albums/72157673141783681

I'm asking $122,000 for the car but open to reasonable offers. I prefer to be reached via email ([email protected]) or you can PM here on the forum, but I will respond to emails quicker. I'm located just outside of Washington DC. PPI is welcome at buyer's expense. I can provide the clean Carfax report upon request. This car has never been in an accident. Thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    very nice seats are a huge plus

3. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Ahmed you just joined the club! Sorry to see you part ways with a very good car but life priorities can change.

4. Sound

Sound Rookie

Jul 9, 2017
    Ahmed,
    Just emailed you since I could not PM at the moment.

5. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    Thanks!

I know, it was a difficult decision to sell her. But I've been wanting to buy an investment property and I also have a baby on the way, so the combination of those two things is driving the sale. I barely drive the car now, so I won't have any time with a newborn. There is no doubt I'll be back in a Ferrari down the road!

6. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    I forgot to include this, but I bought this car as a Certified car from Ferrari of Atlanta. I paid extra for the Power Warranty which expires in Sept. 2017. I thought it was worth noting that this car did pass their certified inspection at purchase.

7. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Beautiful car; GLWS!

8. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Optioned perfectly and priced right, good luck with the sale!

9. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I had a spider almost exactly like this and it was a terrific car. The challenge grill in the back not only looked great but really was functional to help extract the heat. I think only 2007 and up models had them on the option list. Some F430 owners wanted to retro fit it into earlier model years and it was like 12 grand to do it.

Good luck selling it. It looks like a really fine car.

10. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    gorgeous car good luck with sale. one of the best looking 430s on the market.

11. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Rear challenge grill looks fantastic on RC Red!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    Thanks for the comments and nice feedback everyone! The car is going for its annual service on Friday and will be ready for a new owner the following week.

13. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    The annual service was completed at Competizione recently. Clutch wear at 17%, so 83% remaining. This car needs nothing but a new owner. Let me know if you have any questions.

14. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Great car! Bargain!
    GLWS
    I have yours in Nero and like it as much as the gated 360 I sold.

15. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    I have taken a deposit on the car and the sale is pending the buyer completing the transaction.

16. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    The car was sold this morning. It sold close to the asking price. I'll be back eventually, thanks!

17. RawHo

RawHo Karting

Oct 21, 2016
    Coming to new home Cali

18. sc170

sc170 Karting

Oct 5, 2012
    California
    Congrats! That's a nicely spec'd car!!