2008 (Oct) Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano HGTE | FerrariChat

2008 (Oct) Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano HGTE

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by S_D, Sep 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. S_D

S_D Rookie

Dec 12, 2014
    #1 S_D, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Private Sale.
    My friend (who wishes to remain anonymous) has asked me to help him sell his beautiful 599 GTB Fiorano HGTE.

The car is located in Switzerland and is part of his Ferrari collection that he is very proud of. He is making room for some new "collectables"! and has chosen to sell his Fiorano HGTE.

This car is immaculate, Although the car is rarely driven he has religiously serviced the car as recommended by Ferrari and only by Authorised Ferrari Service Partners.

HIGHLIGHTS:

• Milage 13’500 km / 8'388 mi
    • HGTE Factory Fitted Kit
    • Black / Red Daytona full electric seats
    • All Carbon and Leather Options Fitted
    • Hi-Fi stereo and Sat-Nav BOSE speakers
    • Thermo Insulation Glass
    • Electromatic Rear View Mirror
    • Fully Fitted Original Ferrari GTB Luggage (Unused)
    SERVICE HISTORY:

13 Oct 2009: 2'544 km
    20 Dec 2010: 5'734 km
    26 Apr 2012: 6'604 km
    3 Apr 2013: 8'464 km
    15 Apr 2014: 9'734 km
    30 Aug 2017: 13'249 km

DRIVETRAIN

At its heart is the 6.0-litre V-12 engine fitted with the Ferrari's F1-Superfast automated manual transmission, capable of producing 612 bhp. Even though the car shares many of the components of the hardcore 599 GTO, it is slightly softer and more comfortable to drive, making it more liveable on long journeys and giving it a more friendly personality overall.

The full name is Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano HGTE. HGTE meaning "Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione". Which is an Original Factory Fitted upgrade that improves the car's handling. Includes a modified set-up with stiffer springs and rear anti-roll bar as well as calibration settings for the Delphi Magne Ride magneto-rheological shock absorbers when the manettino is at its sportier settings. The ride height has also been lowered, which lowers the car's center of gravity. The package also includes optimised tyres featuring a compound that offers improved grip. The car's electronics were improved over the standard GTB. The gearbox's shifts are faster in high-performance settings, while new engine software improved accelerator response. The exhaust silencer was modified to produce more marked and thrilling sound under hard usage while still delivering just the right comfort levels at cruising speed. The exterior and interior were upgraded with more carbon fiber components. This model also includes the Optional Corsa Wheels.

INTERIOR

Exceptionally well outfitted by its original owner, this 599 HGTE boasts a number of desirable options to make it stand out from its fellow GTBs. In addition to it's stunning colours of the traditional Black/Red Daytona Leather Seats interior. Driver and passenger are greeted by red and black stitching, along with carbon fibre trim on the centre console and steering wheel with LED shift lights.

Additionally the superb GTB comes with original matching Ferrari fitted GTB Back Leather Luggage. The luggage has never been used and is in mint condition. The luggage set is considered to be collector items.

The car has always been stored in Switzerland. Although the GTB has been rarely driven and if so only in summer. The car has been regularly serviced according to Ferrari’s recommendation and only by official Ferrari Service Partners (see service history below).

The 599 is in an immaculate condition both inside and out.

The paint work is original Rosso Corsa and is scratch free. The GTB has been polished to the highest standards creating a blemish free surface giving the paint work a deep perception of depth and clarity that is normally reserved for the finest show cars.

The front quarter of the bonnet/hood has a Paint Protection Film (PPF) to guard against stone chips. On request the PPF can be removed.
    The leather seats are electric and in excellent condition with no signs of waring or damage.

Commissioned every six months, the collectors personal Master Detailer washes and hand waxes his entire collection including this car using Zymöl’s most prestigious glazes.

The Selling price (including luggage):
    EUR 196'000 (CHF 224'000 / USD 233'000)

For more information please contact me via private message:

Stephan

English, German or French

Here are some pic for you to enjoy!

(Please note: The last picture is not of the set that comes with the car. I unfortunately in my haste didn't get a good picture of the luggage (too fuzzy). So the last picture is borrowed but its the same make and model. It gives you a good idea what the luggage looks like!)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Please correct me if I am wrong but the wheels are not correct for the HGTE kit.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Beautiful, and welcome to the Forum...

GLWS!

4. wrgray68

wrgray68 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 5, 2014
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Walker Gray
    I don't believe the seats are correct either. Window sticker would clear things up.....

5. TODDZTR

TODDZTR Karting

Aug 26, 2004
    near toronto
    Full Name:
    TODD
    Nice colour combo. Super low mileage. Not a bad asking considering KM's. GLWS.

6. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    Love the interior. I believe the seats look original and beautiful.

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Converted cars (before 2010) generally do not have the other seats however those wheels are not HGTE. Also, the wheels are a big part of the upgrade so this one is lacking. I'm not saying this to discredit the thread or hurt the sale, only for information sake. The car is beautiful.

8. wrgray68

wrgray68 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 5, 2014
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Walker Gray
    I was not aware converted cars do not get the HGTE seats. My apologies. I agree that the interior is beautiful!

9. B R

B R F1 Rookie

Aug 31, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    B R
    Congrats on your first post.

10. S_D

S_D Rookie

Dec 12, 2014
    That is correct, those are optional GTB wheels.

11. S_D

S_D Rookie

Dec 12, 2014
    Thanks!

12. S_D

S_D Rookie

Dec 12, 2014
    My apologies if my thread read incorrectly. The kit was fitted afterwards by the Factory. hence the GTB wheels and the the seats. The owner simply liked the GTB wheels.

Thanks for clarifying! The car is still in wonderful condition.

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Is there a set of HGTE wheels with the car?

14. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    very nice

15. S_D

S_D Rookie

Dec 12, 2014
    I'm Afraid not.