Taken Off Market - 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS *Rare* CPO warranty till 5-2019 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS *Rare* CPO warranty till 5-2019

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by uvacarbuff, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    #1 uvacarbuff, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Up for sale is my 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS. Miles: 47,000. Price: $51,000 obo.

My Father lives in Virginia Beach, VA and I was travelling with him to buy his 2007 F430 from Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro, NC. When we got to the dealership I was immediately drawn to this Quattroporte which was sitting in the front of the dealership. It was just traded on a California T by the original owner and had just gone through prep for their retail inventory. I knew this car had to be special just by looking at the stance and color combo.... while my Father was finishing the deal to trade his Viper on the F430; I began my journey into the Quattroporte.

This car was used by Maserati NA from late 2012 till late 2013 as a display vehicle and for executive use only. The sales manger believes it is 1 of 1 in this combo of color and options. It was not titled by the first owner until 5-9-2014 and was sold new by Foreign Cars Italia. It had a MSRP of $156K.

It has the following options:

1) Grigio Granito Metallic exterior paint
    2) Nero with Poltrona Frau leather & perforated Alcantara
    3) 20x8.5 front and 20x10.5 rear Multitrident Dark Chrome wheels
    4) Front seat comfort package (massage, heat, and ventilation)
    5) Interior Carbon Fiber package
    6) Evolution II Steering wheel

The original owner had Xpel Ultimate placed on the front bumper, headlights, hood, front fenders, mirrors, and rear fenders. It also has ceramic window tint that is 20% front and 10% rear. It looks brand new cosmetically in and out!

It has all the standard luxury features like bixenon headlights, bluetooth, usb port, aux port, rear parking sensors, multizone automatic climate control.

The GTS is a totally different animal than the S. The suspension, tuning, exhaust, brake, and appearance differences make it a 4 door sports car. 0-60 comes in 4.8 seconds but the exhaust note has you drooling and feeling like it comes much faster. You can read up on the differences and they truly do make the GTS a drivers car. It is more rewarding to drive than my old 2013 BMW M5.

Originally Foreign Cars Italia was not selling this car as a CPO. I worked out a deal on the car where they had to make it a CPO vehicle. They had to spend almost $10k and 2 weeks to get it to CPO spec. It now has bumper to bumper CPO warranty with no deductible until May 2019 or 100,000 miles. This warranty will transfer to the new owner for $50.00.

It now has 47,000 miles. Why am I selling it? My wife and I have been employed physicians here in Naples, FL for the last 3 years. Our practices have grown to the point where we are opening our own Wellness center October 2018 and have recruited several other health providers to join our venture. I am cutting some expenses and focusing on the business for now. I just sold my 2002 Camaro SS SLP 35th anniversary and my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth. I am still using my trusty 1998 BMW M3 sedan (5spd manual) as my daily driver.

I do not have to sell the QP so I am not going to give it away. This car was meant to be daily driven and I find myself only driving it once a week. I am asking $51,000 or best reasonable offer. I know you can buy a new body style GTS for the same money but please go drive both. This is the last of the normally aspirated QPs and is covered by warranty for almost another 2 years. There are cheaper cars out there but they are out of warranty and are not as special as this car :)

Here are a couple videos on the GTS that I personally enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98UDTt_Hv5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJx1csOALac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfKepj_pv8

Here is a link to my picture album:

Quattroporte Sport GTS by Nicole & Elias Shaheen | Photobucket

PM me for my personal number/email. Car is located in Naples, FL zip 34119. I will be happy to take more pics or facetime video. Thanks for looking!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    BUMP. Just had the QP in for the 48,000 mile service (belts, fluids, inspection) at Maserati of Naples. I was able to extend the CPO warranty to 5-2020 or 100k miles which is transferable to the new owner (this warranty is worth $5-6,000). Price drop to $49k.

3. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Someone buy this!

4. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    Market very soft for these cars ; a shame really. Sold mine last year (very similar to yours) and had to reduce price significantly to move it. Felt like I gave it away. One of the best sedans I have owned. Happy to tell you what it sold for in private if you'd like.

5. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    If you can PM me that info it would be great. I figured with the bumper to bumper warranty that someone would want it. If not, I am more than happy to keep it and sell something else ;)

6. uvacarbuff

uvacarbuff Rookie

Nov 15, 2014
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Elias
    Thank you for all the comments and private messages. I have decided to keep the GTS. Last Saturday my daughter helped me wash it and she said it was her favorite car :D

Moderator please close this thread!

Attached Files:

Boomhauer likes this.
  7. DMAC

DMAC Rookie

Aug 24, 2007
    Your daughter is wise! She's a keeper! (So is the car.)

Boomhauer likes this.