Akrapovi Information Thread and Gallery for Lamborghini Aventador | FerrariChat

Akrapovi Information Thread and Gallery for Lamborghini Aventador

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by HRE_Jurrian, Feb 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #1 HRE_Jurrian, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    AKRAPOVIČ EXHAUST SYSTEMS

Akrapovič, the benchmark in the exhaust manufacturing industry. The brand is synonymous with the highest level of design, performance enhancement and the creation of an unmistakable deeply resonant exhaust sound. Akrapovič products are designed and manufactured for performance vehicles by a passionate and highly-skilled workforce of over 800 employees using the latest technology, processes and finest materials. The Racing R&D department works with dozens of racing teams with over 90 world championships.

Akrapovič Slip-On System
    At its launch, the Lamborghini Aventador represented a whole new level of performance, and its prestige can be further enhanced with the addition of an Akrapovič Slip-On exhaust system. This perfectly precision-crafted titanium system increases the power of the Aventador even further, while providing a huge 46% weight savings over the stock exhaust. Constructed using hi-grade titanium, castings from Akrapovič’s in-house foundry, and Inconel straight tubes, the Slip-On is designed to fit perfectly with the optional Inconel Akrapovič link pipes or the stock system. Akrapovič’s sound engineers have worked intensely to give the system a scintillating V12 racing sound that’s an enjoyable and comfortable aural experience inside the car, and produces a head-turning “wow factor” for passersby. The Slip-On for the Aventador is the first exhaust system to incorporate the newly developed state-of-the-art Akrapovič Sound Kit to control the exhaust valves, giving the driver a dual-mode option for choosing a deep sporty sound or the more regular Akrapovič sound. This is achieved by just the push of a button on the Sound Remote Controller or via the downloadable app, allowing the driver to fully appreciate the unique sound of the Akrapovič exhaust system. The superbly finished carbon-fibre and titanium tailpipes, and the meticulous attention to detail on the entire system, guarantee that the Akrapovič Slip-On synchronizes perfectly with the beautifully proportioned rear end of the Aventador.

Akrapovič Link Pipe
    This set of high-quality, lightweight link pipes is offered as an option for the Lamborghini Aventador to further enhance the performance of this stunning car. Manufactured from Inconel, the link pipes are designed to utilize the Akrapovič Slip-On system. When installed with the Slip-On system, these pipes will increase power, reduce the weight by over 50% from the stock setup, and add even more V12–Grand Prix Racing sound enjoyment. Designed with insulating material to prevent heat transfer from the exhaust area, the addition of catless link pipes will require remapping the ECU.

When installing Akrapovič aftermarket optional link pipes with sports catalytic converters or without catalytic converters, which are developed for use on closed tracks only, remapping the ECU is mandatory.

Want to hear how good it sounds? Click the YouTube link here! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHbE3jFHRM

If you're interested in finding out more information or should you have any questions on this particular system, please do not hesitate to ask!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    I love my Adventador it is fast and beautiful! I find the car just stunning to look at.

My only complaint is I find it difficult to get into. But I am 70 years old. It has been very reliable so far.

best

Lee

3. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #3 HRE_Jurrian, Mar 21, 2016
  4. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #4 HRE_Jurrian, Mar 31, 2016
  5. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    Anyone with an Akrapovič system on their vehicle care to share any experiences, photos, videos or additional comments? We'd love to hear from the owners!

6. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #6 HRE_Jurrian, Apr 20, 2016
  7. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #7 HRE_Jurrian, May 9, 2016
  8. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    Thanks for all the messages! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help out!