any Ferrari owners in the Philippines? | Page 20 | FerrariChat

any Ferrari owners in the Philippines?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Verone, Jan 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rockyd

Rockyd Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    San Jose
    Are you going to be their this Saturday?

2. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    That's a good place to meet up!

3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I heard about the bombing in Glorieta, anyone has more info on this?

4. Grey_Gull

Grey_Gull Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2004
  5. Rockyd

Rockyd Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    San Jose
    That was a sad news to hear. I was talking to my folks last Saturday and they did not mention it.

6. nestor

nestor Rookie

Jul 19, 2006
    Anyone living in Naples, Florida? I'm moving there for a year for training.

7. Garrett M

Garrett M Rookie

Oct 29, 2007
    I live in Naples.

8. ErikV10

ErikV10 Formula 3

Oct 30, 2006
    Happy Halloween!

9. EMVY

EMVY Rookie

Nov 2, 2007
    Philippines
    Hi Guys,

I'm inviting you Ferrari guys who also own a BMW to join my Pinoy BMW online community called www.bmwforum.ph.

See ya there!

EMVY
    www.bmwforum.ph
    Administrator

10. Dice996C4S

Dice996C4S Karting

May 7, 2006
    Cerritos, CA
    Kabayan !!!! When you guys get together here in LA, let me know.. :)

11. c2911fatboy

c2911fatboy Rookie

Jun 2, 2005
    kapitbahay wasup? boy sabit reporting for duty

12. Rockyd

Rockyd Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    San Jose
    Hey guys.Puwede bang tulungan ninyo ad ang business nang anak ako. Parts and service!!!!!!!!!

13. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Sure!

Name of the business?
    Address?
    Website?

Thanks!

14. Rockyd

Rockyd Karting

Oct 5, 2007
    San Jose
  15. speedoflight

speedoflight Rookie

Nov 28, 2007
    fremont, CA
    Full Name:
    joe s
    hello mga kabayan. newbie checking in. originally from cebu, now living in fremont, ca. please post up if you're going to the SR meets. would be cool to meet up. cheers!

16. junior

junior Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Merced, CA
    Full Name:
    Junior Aguilar
    Hi,

We are suppose to go to SR tomorrow, but there will be a drive with the frequent exotic cars in the morning. Not sure if we are going to meet at SR?

Jun

17. Stbernard

Stbernard Karting

Mar 29, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Benjamin
    Welcome here! I might go to SR on Saturday.

18. matt964

matt964 Rookie

Nov 15, 2007
    malaysia
    Full Name:
    matt
    Hi all,

Just returned from Manila... trafik was bad.. Are there tracks for you guys to use?

matt

19. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    #496 donoe, Dec 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey fellas, long time no post on dito. I know its been over a year na, just been busy lang... Kamusta na kayo lahat?

I just got back from my bakasion (Manila/Boracay/Cebu). While in Manila, spotted about handful of exotics. Saw one (RossoCorsa) F355 with the plaque with the numbers 355, cant remember if it was a coupe or spider. It was parked right up front of The Embassy at the Fort.

Anyhow, an associate of mine was kind enough to give me a quick a tour sa mga shops, dealerships, sub-dealerships, and few private collectors garage (more like open-air/outdoor garage). I met so many people there in one day, made new friends. We stood around chit chatting about anything.. Cars, Cigars, Chix, and "AerrPorseWan" J/K :D One gentleman asks if i can help him order parts for his lambo, I simple made a quick call on the spot, parts delivered within days. Im amazed till this day, How can anyone drive lowered cars around Manila, specially exotics? The streets are unpridictable or maybe its just me.. I see potholes out of nowhere, speed bumps with no paint marker/reflectors, horrible traffic, and pedestrians crossing within inches from your car... I guess its all part of what you call "Driving Skils" :D Fort Bonifacio is one of my spots i hung out at most, very clean, and modern. This is one area i would cruise around in a Ferrari, the streets are nicely paved throughout. Visiting Pinas is always so much fun, fell in love with the islands, and the powder white sandy beaches... Cant wait to go again, Boracay I shall return!

*Verone pare, sorry couldnt make it to Motor4Toys last Sunday morning. After ako tumawag, naka tulog ako ulit... Medyo marami ako na inom that sat. night, doon sa club/lounge in Cerritos hehe..
    *Im planning to hang out or meet up tayo doon sa "O Bar" in Cerritos on Dec.28th 8:30pm, may live band and lounge, daming maganda doon sobra! PM me if you can make it...

Sige mga pare!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Welcome back Bhane!

I'm leaving for PI Tomorrow pare, I'll be there for 2 months WooHoo! I'm hoping to see some exotic cars overthere and meet some new friends, and syempre Gmik here Gmik there thats the only way to enjoy :) Ok guys laters!

21. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Don't forget my pasalubong when you come back ok?:)

22. PinoyP

PinoyP Formula 3

Aug 7, 2006
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    AL
    Sure Mike ano gusto mo? hehehe

23. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Al!
    Sama ako, naka inget.. :)
    Let me know if you want my associate to show you around and introduce to the car guru's hehe... (PM me for cell number) Anong part ng pinas you staying?
    Marami bago gimikan doon, im sure you will enjoy. As for the best restaurants and hang outs, I have plenty of suggestions. Check out this website below, by a gentleman name Antonn Diaz. This guy has been just about everywhere. He does ratings and write ups about foods, hotels, points of intrests, and restaurants all around the Philippines. If you are ever around Quezon City, stop by Lemuria Winery, highly recommended, ribeye steak at best! The location is hidden and pretty exclusive, mas maganda kong may date ka :D

Have fun pare and be safe! Take pics!

http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/

http://flickr.com/photos/diaz/sets/

*Pare pasalubong ko, Chippy and Fishballs... haha.