Any Singapore Ferrari owners? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Any Singapore Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by DouglasNg, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Should we end it?

1. Lung will Break

2. MP will Break

3. The Singapore Thread will Break...END IT!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    When you have to dive past rows of these you kind of become blase about wheels. Unfortunately in life ignorance can be a blessing.

2. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    I did have a Testa with a F50 steering wheel. But the steering wheel was on for only 1 month.

3. Klinz

Klinz Rookie

Aug 29, 2004
    I've been a lurker on this forum for a while.

Ultimo, you sound like a real loser and poser.

You don't even know the price of a Stradale, yet you're posting insulting statements like 'obnoxious owner', 'sad reality of another owner', etc.

Please, either grow up, or go away from the thread - stop insulting owners and trying to act like you're a know-it-all, and not answering any questions that the rest of the F-chatters post to you.

If you have the guts, post a picture of your OWN car, and tell our 'stock broker' friend that he is living off his daddy to his face.

Cheers.

4. Magicman

Magicman Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    Singapore

Sent you a PM , but yes i am sure that is my car, I remember becoz I was parked against traffic flow and my friends E240 was right up against my front. BTW , its a copue not conver.

5. synergyx

synergyx Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Synergyx
    Haha..the world is so small... the E240 in front of your maserati is my relative who is a doctor.. that function is for his 1 month old child..

Hehe...familiar baby? ;p

6. synergyx

synergyx Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Synergyx

Hmmm..... How about this in Singapore??

7. synergyx

synergyx Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Synergyx

Hmm... then this must be your car right?

8. synergyx

synergyx Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Synergyx
    Opps... ermm..don't tell me you're at this function also??
    Is this your car ?
    SFD?

9. Magicman

Magicman Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    Singapore
    Yes, I was at the party as well. He is a close friend fo mine, he is your relative? Brother? Cousin? BTW what do you drive? A F or a M? I left early for golf.

10. Magicman

Magicman Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    Singapore

11. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Synergyx...yes that was my car. I had it for a good 3 years. I really miss it sometimes. Used it as a daily driver too.

12. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Ultimo,
    out of curiousity...do we know each other from the Ferrari club? Which car do u drive...Ferrari or Maserati?

13. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Hey Klinz,

No i do not know the prices of ferraris in Singapore, but one can guestimate right? If you look at the European prices of a Stradale vs the normal ones.

As for a loser and a poser i will not be drawn into this type of conversation.

As for telling him in the face, well it has crossed my mind on a couple of occasions but we dun do upfront things like that as asians right? There are many "princlings" like him in Singapore that ride on the success of old money, again there is no problems with that.

It is also easy to calculate what a good stockbroker can make in a year in Singapore.

And i doubt he paid cash for the car, who does especially in Singapore (attract the wrong attention) even if you have it so the other route will be finance. On a normal basis the bank will request a deposit of 70-80% correct me if i am wrong, unless Hong Seh decides to do a garantee on the loan like what they have been doing for the past two years.

I have no grief with him, i am just stating a very obvious fact it is the reality especially in places like Singapore or Hong Kong.

As for not answering questions, i was not aware of any i do not monitor the whole tread as i am rarely at one place i only look at the last few postings, so my apologies to anyone that felt i was ignoring them.

14. Magicman

Magicman Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    Singapore
    hey Lung, managed to sell off you 4200?

15. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    I was actually referring to the rows of yachts, it is kind of depressing to think that you have made it when you get something nice for yourself and then driving past all these huge yachts, it makes one thing...hmmmn not doing enough with my life...keep pushing...eventually.

Last month i saw Paul Allen new 450ft the whole's largest yacht docking my goodness i need to look for a pic which i took. The pictures just does not do justice though

16. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Well sorry, i am too "poor" to afford cars in Singapore, i have never actually owned a Ferrari, i am more to a Porsche and Lambo guy having owned these cars back in another country.

I love Ferraris dun get me wrong but well, always been a hit and miss whenever i was shopping for cars.

I do know a few local Ferrari and non ferrari owners though.

17. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Ulitimo...I don't think u should mention no 39s name. He has just been drawn into this thread as an innocent owner. Just because u don't "like" him u should not "suan" him like that. Whatever the case, please edit or delete ur comments...I don't think its rite.

18. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    Magicman.... SOLD!!
    In the process of looking for something else...akan datang!

19. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004

Yes you are right. I have edited this out, he is indeed a nice guy as i have met him a couple of times before, but i just personally feel some of the divers that i have met should be more "grounded", it is not only in Singapore, Hong Kong also like that

20. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    In life we meet all sorts of people...some grounded - some not so grounded.

Have we met? Ulitimo

21. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Ah here are the pictures i found on the net, i dun have my copy on my laptop now...here are some of the rough specs

World's largest
    Cost US $250 Million
    Crew of 60 with several former seals
    7 boats
    a 10 man submarine that can stay underwater for two weeks
    Basket ball court,
    Theatre
    6 million dollar recording studio

Two helicopters yadda yadda

I heard from a friend at the dock yards Larry Ellisons yacht being built now will surpass this, have to wait and see hahah

You can see how huge it is in relations to the cars and cruise ship in the background

22. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Not directly no.. i am a lurker in the sense very few people might know me...hmmn perhaps someone might have a clue...but i doubt he is here.

23. banduga

banduga Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Uh oh... Generalisation time?

Being a Singaporean driving a Ferrari in Hong Kong, I guess I'm screwed either way?

Ultimo, you seem like a sensible guy, so those comments about "no. 39" aren't really necessary, are they? They don't add anything of value to this conversation.

Keep the peace.

24. ultimo

ultimo Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Sorry to detract just really crazy about yachts these days...too much salt water... These are the top yachts in the world today

Pelorus owned by Roman Abromovitch
    Le Grand Bleu
    Lady Moura-i posted it before
    Arctic P
    Golden Odessey
    Talitha G
    Leander
    Princess Mariana

They were all together at the recent Monaco granfPrix too bad i was not...