Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Anyone who is dreaming about owning their first FERRARI

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks for the kind words Rob you were an absolute pleasure to deal with 😀
    Enjoy chasing the pavement 🏁

2. jbdmd

jbdmd Formula 3

Sep 30, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Doc Jay
    love this thread! Enjoy your cars in health gents!

Doc Jay

02360spider likes this.
  3. jlclt348

jlclt348 Karting

Jul 7, 2013
    Ridgefield, CT
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I've financed three cars through Premier and one through Woodside. My advice is: Woodside all the way. I'm never using Premier again. With regards to the thread: I spoke with Michael a few weeks about possibly selling my 360 F1. Who knows - maybe one of you guys will end up with my car :)

4. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    I love the Gran Turismo! Beautiful car and easier to maintain I would think. But the 348 was the entry level F car for me. Never really new about it until I started looking. The blend of Testarossa side strakes and a lower market price was perfect. My car(s) is and were a tribute to my late wife who was a petite redhead, so the 348 as a baby Testarossa was a perfect starting point. Just make sure you have a fund set aside for the engine out maintenance and add room for appreciation on your insurance. Dreams come true! :D

5. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Thanks for the feedback. I know there are many of you out there who have loads of experience with ferrari/maserati. Me, I know MGs and Land Rovers...looking to add something Italian to the stable.

6. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff M
    Woodside has been great....I've financed 3 Ferraris through them. PM me if you have any questions.

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    We have a fantastic working relationship with Woodside credit we've used Antonio Saba numerous times he a very nice guy to deal with & gets the job done🏁🏁

Antonio Saba/ Woodside

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Everyone I just found Antonio Saba's direct number this may be more helpful 😀
    949 436 3737

9. Hogg27

Hogg27 Rookie

Mar 4, 2017
    I met Mike at a local C&C when my 4-year-old son and I were drooling over a 355 Challenge car. Turns out that it was Mike's car without even knowing each other Mike offered my little guy the opportunity to sit in the car while he fired it up! It was instantly clear Mike was an incredible dude. After sharing with Mike that Ferrari ownership has always been a dream of mine that I thought was unobtainable due fear of costs and maintenance. After some friendly conversations with Mike at C&C and at his amazing facility in Norther New Jersey, I began to realize that my fears were not based in fact. Mike was able to show me what the cost of becoming an owner really was and that he could help me maintain my car if anything were to go wrong. At his location he has an incredible mechanic, Alfonso Joseph (Former shop foreman at Ferrari of Central Jersey), who could perform any required maintenance. This information enabled me to make what i though was an unobtainable goal a reality. This December I purchased a 2001 360 Spyder and I could not be happier! With Mike's help I have some Fabspeed headers and Cats on the way to make my car really sing. Through this process I have made a dream come true and made a great friend. It was a car purchasing experience like no other! I would be happy to recommend Mike and Yellow Compass to anyone who has even thought about buying a Ferrari. Thanks again for all the help!!

10. Leadfoot09

Leadfoot09 Rookie

May 30, 2010
    I recently bought 2 Ferrari's in one transaction from Michael and I found him very responsive and knowledgeable during the process. It was a very easy, stress-free buying experience and I can recommend purchasing from Michael without hesitation. Thanks Michael--keep out the good work!

11. hennabav

hennabav Rookie

Aug 28, 2011
    USA
    #36 hennabav, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    I'm one of those lucky owners (now past owner) that had the pleasure of having Mike @ Yellow Compass find me my very first Ferrari, unsurprisingly a '99 355 GTB stick. He was able to help me close the deal quick and smooth and with his resources have FoCJ look at it and install a challenge grill before the car was delivered to me. He's a very knowledgeable guy and a straight shooter. One thing you really look for when purchasing your first Ferrari is someone who will not BS you and also have the resources to help in case something happens. Mike is your man.

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone , thank you so much for all of the kind words from those of you that I have helped 😍 For those of you sitting on the sidelines contemplating your first Ferrari purchase please give me a call today I will help you as I've helped many others. I know where the right Ferrari's exist that will be a custom fit for your $$ budget , ( there are many great cars out there for $60 to $100,000 ) I also have a full service repair facility staffed by the former shop foreman from Ferrari of Central New Jersey .
    PS- I truly love what I do 🏁

13. scottNJ

scottNJ Rookie

Oct 28, 2015
    Mike and Yellow Compass Group helped to get me in on the dream! He found me my Yellow 355 GTS and I couldn't be happier. Mike was an absolute pleasure to deal with and a consummate professional. If you're already in the Ferrari game or looking to get into it for the first time, I would highly recommend working with Michael.

14. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks for the kind words Scott it was a pleasure pursuing this 355 for you, the look on your face when you took delivery was priceless 🏁
    As you know , we have many beautiful Ferrari's in stock !! some of them have not been listed on the YELLOW COMPASS website yet . I am able to help first time buyers get in to a mechanically solid beautiful Ferrari for between $60,000 and $100,000 ( $ with financing options available $) all you have to do is give me a call I am always here to help you :)

Mike

15. Qacollision

Qacollision Rookie

Apr 26, 2013
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    hiten adhvaryu
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Michael. I finally traded in my DB9 and picked up a 2000 360 F1 from CNC in Ontario California. 10700 miles, and it is pristine.
    Wanted to thank Michael for all the advise and even though I didn't buy a car from him, he made me feel like his buddy every time I spoke to him. Keep up the great work Michael, and we will definitely be talking in the future.

16. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks for the kind words!! its my pleasure !! happy that i was able to help you realize your dream :)

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone, take a look at our inventory page if there something you like give me a call and I'm happy to discuss price with you🏁
    Lots of happy customers 😍
    Mike

Vehicle Inventory

18. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone! YELLOW COMPASS GROUP has over 20🎉 other beautiful FERRARI's that are available for between $70,000 -$100,000 !!! These cars are in fantastic overall condition ,and
    You won't see them available for sale anywhere else!! All you have to do is give me a call and I am more than thrilled to discuss finding the perfect match for you, whether you're a first time buyer or you have many Ferraris I am completely here to help you and I absolutely love what I do !! it is my passion!! ( just look at the TESTIMONIAL SECTION on our website ) Your happiness is much more important to me than your money give me a call and let's make you A happy Ferrari owner!!
    Mike

19. ricmat

ricmat Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Ricardo

Nothing on your website car inventory for $70k or remotely close. Care to share which ones?

Regards

20. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Ricardo feel free to send me a PM or give me a call I'm happy to discuss what you're looking for I'm sure I can help you immediately
    Mike 🏁

21. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    360 Modena can be had in the $70k range and is a fantastic starter Ferrari.

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #47 Yellow Compass, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thank you to everyone for all the calls!!! it is my absolute pleasure in helping you to pursue your dream 🏎 Whether this is your first Ferrari or your fifth , we are always here to point you in the right direction . Aside from our own beautiful inventory Yellow Compass Group has access to over 30 other beautiful Ferraris for sale across the country that are not listed anywhere else!!! These cars can be had for between $70,000 and $100,000 I am more than happy to discuss all details with you just give me a call 🏁
    We also love inserting our wonderful friend and business associate Alfonso Joseph ,FERRARI MASTER technician into this process he is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the purchase of your dream car. He is the guy in the picture below smiling .
    WE LOVE FIRST TIME BUYERS

Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone , over the last few weeks I have received close to 300 phone calls , I have enjoyed speaking to each and everyone of you , The conversations have been amazing and wonderfully refreshing with the goal being to match up the FIRST time or FIFTH Time Ferrari buyer with the perfect car . I have also received calls from current FERRARI OWNERS that want me to help sell their cars for them, they just don't want to get involved in posting these cars on Ferrari Chat or anywhere else and in some cases undergoing the unnecessary ridicule of all the big mouth know it all's. LOL!! ( but true). Aside from the YELLOW COMPASS current inventory we are now proud!!! to announce that we have a very sizable virtual inventory sitting in our virtual showroom from Ferrari owners that are looking to sell💰💰 these include 308's ,348's, 355's, 360's, 430,s 550's, 599's, & Testarossa's
    Many of these cars are available for between $70,000 and $100,000 , I will not post anything regarding these cars as I want to protect the anonymity of the current owners, I am more than HAPPY!!! to discuss any of these Ferraris with you,all you have to do is give me a call .
    Thanks so much
    WE LOVE FIRST TIME BUYERS!
    Mike

24. FrankForrest

FrankForrest Rookie

Nov 12, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Glen
    WE LOVE FIRST TIME BUYERS!
    Mike

Talk me out of a Gallardo and into that blue 430 you have for sale. I inquired about it's location before - the description led me to believe it was in Arizona, which would have been ideal for me. As a first time buyer, my dream purchase would ideally culminate in a top down, ROAD TRIP back home.

25. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Frank nice to hear from you please give me a call, let's get started 🏁
    Mike 973-610-7111