Atlanta Spotters Thread | Page 100 | FerrariChat

Atlanta Spotters Thread

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Zupra, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ppatel9

ppatel9 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    Glad to see those finally out on the road.

2. Horse-power

Horse-power Formula Junior

Jan 29, 2006
    Atlanta/Florida
    Full Name:
    West
    #2477 Horse-power, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. ppatel9

ppatel9 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    Do you know if the temps tag said "tag applied for: december 15th" or somewhere around that day? If so, it belongs to a board member. He recently purchased it.

4. ZonderF

ZonderF Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #2479 ZonderF, Nov 19, 2008
    Two from today...

LP640 that Horse-power posted up earlier and an Audi S8, then my car decided to crap out and messed up the whole day, so it's off to the Honda dealership we go...

As for the 360, I saw it driving on Roswell Rd and it's the same one that's been seen around town the past few weeks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. ZonderF

ZonderF Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #2480 ZonderF, Nov 20, 2008
  6. MYATES41

MYATES41 Karting

May 3, 2008
    the ATL.
    Full Name:
    MYATES
    The Lambo is Jeezy's, I saw that car at that store on Cribs Rides, Whips, and Dubs V :)

7. tazz99

tazz99 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2007
    Kennesaw, GA
    Full Name:
    Seth
    That car is one I looked at at FOA. Very nice 2001 IIRC.

8. ppatel9

ppatel9 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    Oh....gotcha. Seemed like it matched your 360 and the recent purchase made sense with the temp. tags.

9. Horse-power

Jan 29, 2006
    Atlanta/Florida
    Full Name:
    West
    #2484 Horse-power, Nov 21, 2008
    Mitchell, welcome back buddy!

Yesterday I spotted a silver F430 coupe turn off of Roswell Rd. near West Paces. It parked behind Domino's Pizza. My second spot ( no picture ) was a black Lamborghini Gallardo roadster traveling down West Paces towards Chops.

Today I stumbled upon a stunning dark red Ferrari 575 SuperAmerica at the "Global BMW" dealership off of I-285. My girlfriend was shopping when we observed the car in the garage.

10. Horse-power

Jan 29, 2006
    Atlanta/Florida
    Full Name:
    West
    #2485 Horse-power, Nov 22, 2008
    The first car spotted was a black Ferrari 355 spider on I-20 with a female behind the wheel. Second car was an orange Lamborghini LP640 coupe with yellow calipers. I never saw this particular car before. The Georgia tags read "LP640". Third was a red Ferrari 360 Modena with after market wheels and a rear challenge grille. I first observed the 360 on Piedmont and then was able to photograph it at Lenox. Fourth was a silver Lotus Esprit on Roswell Rd. Fifth was a silver Audi R8, also on Roswell road.

11. gutshot

gutshot Rookie

Dec 1, 2007
    My son and I were at Motorcars of Georgia as well as FOA today. Incredible works of art at both locations. MOG had a wonderful customized 599 and a great Murcy Roadster in Verde Ithaca as well as many more wonderful Lambos.

FOA had a 599 in what appeared to be the same color that was marked "sold". They also had a F430 spyder and of course the Scud was still there but as I was informed is likey headed out very soon.

Absolutley the best father and son Saturday I've had in a long time.

JDP

12. Horse-power

Jan 29, 2006
    Atlanta/Florida
    Full Name:
    West
    #2487 Horse-power, Nov 23, 2008
    The day started with a black Lamborghini Murcielago roadster that was equipped with its canvas top. I observed this car on I-285. I also observed a light blue Audi R8 with a silver blade also on I-285. Both vehicles were traveling in the opposite direction away from me. However I did get a chance to photo an Aston DBS with Pennsylvania tags on I-285. The fourth car was a blue Ferrari 360 Modena coupe that is now a regular at Lenox mall valet. This blue is an eye catcher. Fifth was yet another blue Ferrari 360 spider on Texas tags observed on Peachtree and Pharr roads. Sixth was a red Ferrari 355 spider on Wieuca turning onto Peachtree. The 355 has such a great soundtrack. Seventh was a black 599 GTB on Florida tags on West Paces Ferry.

13. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I'm glad people are still getting out! West, you seem to be spotting some great cars, including the DBS and the Superamerica. I went out for a short time on Saturday, but the weather seems to have killed the majority of sightings. I'm leaving tomorrow for Thanksgiving in Colorado, but I'll try to spend a little more time up in Buckhead when I get back. In the meantime, keep the photos coming!

14. Horse-power

Jan 29, 2006
    Atlanta/Florida
    Full Name:
    West

Doug, I hope you have a safe trip back to Colorado. "Happy Thanksgiving" to you and your family. Best Wishes, West

15. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    LMAO at the plates on the DBS!

16. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Those wheels are terrible IMO. That car is so cool otherwise.

17. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    You guys are so freaking quick with your cameras...it's awesome.

18. ZonderF

ZonderF Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #2493 ZonderF, Nov 24, 2008
  19. ppatel9

ppatel9 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2008
    WOW. Those rims look disgusting. Different however but pure disgusting. First time I looked at the rims on the challenger, I thought that someone put a boot on it :D You know what, they should have a consulting company to decide which rims suit a particular car.

20. pdmracing

pdmracing Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2007
    atlanta
    The new Hot spot seems to be the W in midtown, Always a lambo,bently,rolls,ferrari in the front, ill take a shot this weekend.

21. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    My thought exactly! :rolleyes:

22. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Thanks West - yourself as well!

I don't consider an Elise an exotic car, but I do consider the Exige such. That's an Exige, and now I'm kicking myself for not getting up to Buckhead more this weekend, because that one is on Iowa plates, one of the states from which I haven't seen an exotic car. Nice spot!

+1

This place is truly nuts - there is something exotic there truly nearly all the time at all hours. I drove by it at maybe 2am on a weekday this week and Akon's Gallardo was out front. The only problem is that photos aren't incredibly easy to come by there, so I only stop if the car is truly crazy.

23. TrstFundBaby

TrstFundBaby Rookie

May 18, 2008
    DE,US
    Full Name:
    S.Quandt III
    That Challenger is hideous! I am surprised how bad the rims look considering they are made by a company named Forgiato, who usually has very nice looking wheels.

24. Greer

Greer Karting

Mar 20, 2005
    Alpharetta GA
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Greer
    #2499 Greer, Nov 25, 2008
  25. ExoticSpotter

ExoticSpotter Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    wow is that porsche a turbo?!?!?!?

J/K

that's a crazy spot...where'd you see that?