Bellagio Motors - Fred Ebadat | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Bellagio Motors - Fred Ebadat

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Masher44, Jan 18, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    Scumbag Fred is a *****!!!

2. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    #102 amann, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    Fred, I will always for the rest of my life track you down where ever you start selling cars again and tell people your a crook!!! You will never do this again

3. bob task

bob task Rookie

Jan 29, 2012
    I have alot of information on Fred where he is and whats going on. Iam a P.I in Orange Co California. This may be a win situation for you. Iam only interested in people that have been ripped off by Fred.

4. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    PM sent! I was taken for 30K

5. bob task

bob task Rookie

Jan 29, 2012
    sorry phone hung up on pre paid cell

6. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    Just got a phone call from this supposedly PI in orange county. The questions he asked seemed that he is working for Fred trying to get info to see what I'm doing about this. Questions as did the 30k hurt me financially, do I own my business, do I have a collection of cars, what are you doing about this?

Really strange.

Trust no one!

7. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    If your trying to help me seems questions you asked me shouldn't have been asked

8. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Too many new posters on this thread. Makes me question.

9. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I can only shake my head

10. Lead Foot

Lead Foot Karting

May 30, 2011
    Seriously, I'd contact SpeedDemon's lawyer and find out what they'd do differently. No need to reinvent te wheel.

11. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
    IP address from the same location as Fred's ISP??? HMMM

12. deon.smith

deon.smith Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2009
    Oklahoma
  13. Masher44

Masher44 F1 World Champ

Jan 15, 2008
    Give us all your information.

Post it right here.

I will call BS on you right now. Nice try, you really think people were born yesterday? You got to be kidding. Its going to be a long recovery for you.

14. amann

amann Rookie

Jan 18, 2012
    HAHAHAHA, I KNEW THIS DUDE WAS FAKE, THATS WHY I DIDN'T TELL HIM WHAT IM DOING ABOUT THIS. I AM NOT DUMB!!

AND THATS WHY HE DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING THAT WOULD HELP ME, HE KEPT SAYING HE HAD OTHER PHONE NUMBERS OR FRED, HE'S LEAVING THE COUNTRY, KNOW WHERE BELLAGIO MOVED TOO, BUT NEVER TOLD ME.

JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO FRED, THE LAW WILL PREVAIL AND SO WILL FEDERAL COURTS!

15. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Shades of Scott Ponsolle...

16. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Most likely, bluster and table pounding, will accomplish nothing.

Anyone who is financially damaged, should contact a qualified attorney, as soon as possible.

Some people who are not licensed attorneys, should think twice, before passing any legal advice, that may not apply with what has already taken place. Certain laws, may or may not apply with these issues. Good luck, and I hope the issues are resolved, in a timely manner.

17. 458beast

458beast Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2011
    rainy
    Full Name:
    Will
    you might as well check this guys out http://www.rtrexotics.net/ ... pretty sure they scam as well...

wouldn't it be great if you guys busted more than one scammer in one go?

18. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay

19. m.roberts

m.roberts Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2009
    USA
    I'm curious.... how are things defamatory if they are true? Wouldn't that be the attorney's client's problem for doing this to himself?

I don't see what is on this board being any different from a review on Yelp.com or similar...

Rob.... thoughts?

20. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    they are just trying to intimidate me with legal threats to get the posts removed. they know they would have to go after individuals if they were defamed. an individual can go around and post to multiple websites, emails, phone, and tell people in person.

I have made it clear to them they are open and allowed to post, free advertising! :)

if anyone actually does file against us the first thing I do because we're a 100k member community is that I notify each and every member the specifics of the legal action also linking to the originating thread. If they are going to sue us, it is against the entire community, although of course users don’t have any liability as just a user of FerrariChat. I think we have a couple or thousand good legal resources here on FerrariChat. :D

Since this is already out there best thing is always to address it head on in public, not flame the fire or try to cover it up because the train has already left the station.

21. Countachqv

Countachqv Formula 3

Apr 25, 2007
    USA/France
    Some comments could be construed as threats rather than historical facts (i.e: what happened to Scott Ponsole in a similar case).

It is best to keep the thread as factual and informative to make purchaser aware of situations.

I see this thread as a "consumer awarness guide". If someone take a deposit. keeps it, dont deliver the goods and gets exposed in public if true, then we have good public information.
    One of the good thing with internet is that flight by nights are having a hard time to sustain their activities. Beside who is paying that lawyer by the way?

22. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

What happened to Scott Ponsole?
    I remember the name but not what happened!
    Did he "disappear"...?

23. gday

gday Formula 3

Sep 10, 2004
    CA, USA - NSW, AUS
    Full Name:
    Mick
    +1

I don't think that murder was ever solved either....

-mick

24. gday

gday Formula 3

Sep 10, 2004
    CA, USA - NSW, AUS
    Full Name:
    Mick
  25. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood