Biggest Lamborghini book ever | FerrariChat

Biggest Lamborghini book ever

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by forza_lamborghini, Dec 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. forza_lamborghini

Feb 5, 2005
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Kaare Byberg
    CALLING IN – the best Lamborghini images for the biggest Lamborghini book ever!

Fellow Lamborghini friends

You know the feeling: When we look at old Lamborghini images, we find the usual suspects, such as the ones of Ferruccio with Don Miura or photos of young ladies in early 1970's fashion leaning over a yellow Countach prototype... Certainly great photos, but there is so much more to discover - I'm talking about our very own Lamborghini photos!

Motoring journalist and Lamborghini insider Matthias Pfannmüller, who published the very well received Balboni book two years ago, is currently finalizing a chronicle about our favourite car maker. It will be packed with new information and pictures. Speaking of which, although Matthias has been able to find stunning stuff during his ten years of research, he wants to add some personal touches from owners and enthusiasts, and therefore asks all of us for any interesting photos we have made, may they be exotic, individual, simply funny or historic / old. Stills, motion, black-and-white – every input is welcome and if your photo(s) are chosen to make it into the book, he's even willing to pay a fair rate for it! The only requirement is that you need to hold the copyright – or to have an idea who does. This is your chance to be part of the biggest Lamborghini chronicle ever!

Deadline to send in images (jpg files preferred) is 1 February. Please mail me ([email protected]) or Matthias ([email protected]).

2. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
  3. ClaxNZ

ClaxNZ Karting

Dec 1, 2012
    #3 ClaxNZ, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Those are so depressing to look at.

5. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    The orange GT is looking good.

6. Lemacc

Lemacc Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 16, 2008
    Germany
    Awesome period photos! Do you have more?

7. ClaxNZ

ClaxNZ Karting

Dec 1, 2012
    I have some of the cars in the family museum. I had not made an appointment so had about 15 minutes to look around (exquisite torture?) and a chat with someone who spoke little English (but more than I spoke Italian- I'm ashamed to say).

8. revio

revio Karting

May 9, 2006
    France
    Full Name:
    Thibault
    Awesome ! Thanks for sharing.

9. WillF

WillF Karting

Dec 2, 2016
    Bay Area, California
    Full Name: