Bridgehampton Cars and Coffee | FerrariChat

Bridgehampton Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by jblaw, Sep 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jblaw

jblaw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2016
    #1 jblaw, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    All --

It is my pleasure to cordially invite you to the inaugural Cars and Coffee in Bridgehampton, New York, on Sunday, September 17 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., in the center of town -- at and behind the Bridgehampton Historical Society, 2368 Montauk Highway. We have great partners for the event -- Petrolicious is providing our exclusive media coverage, Smorgasburg (of NYC) has curated an excellent market for lunch and a bar, and Ryan Friedman Motorcars will be there as well.

As many know, we created The Bridge last year at the former Bridgehampton Race Circuit, which takes place every year on the second Saturday following Labor Day weekend. As The Bridge is a private, invitation only event, creating Cars and Coffee was our way of including everyone who loves these four (and two) wheeled machines. Many of the fantastic -- and rarely seen in public -- cars from The Bridge will also be on exhibition on Sunday.

Rally Hampton will be conducted a rally at 9 a.m. that ends right at Cars and Coffee at 11 a.m.

I hope that you can make it -- and please note, this is a family friendly event.

Best,

Jeff
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

bball16 likes this.
  2. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    Can you resend the flyer? The link is not working.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. pasquale1800

pasquale1800 Rookie

Dec 6, 2011
    Where does rally start, and is there an enrollment form

4. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Any photos from the event? Thank you in advance.

5. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I second the request for photos please?

6. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Agree, TTIWWP!

7. jblaw

jblaw Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2016
    Hi All -- I just posted the invitation for our this year's Cars and Coffee in Bridgehampton, NY -- This Sunday!