Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA | Page 36 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee Camp Hill PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Jazzman, Apr 3, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    I plan to be there Saturday. Looks like we will be having a 308, 328, 2 355s, 360, 430 and Mondial. All we need is to have Tom buy back his 348 and Kevin or Craig trade in there 355 for a 458 and we would have all the 2 seater v8's at our C&C.

2. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    #877 Crowndog, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Thanks for posting the photos. Actually that Mondial is looking quite good in that picture next to old guy with the trophy.

4. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    The pot calling the kettle black. I sense either that your prescription glasses need to be checked for sleepy eye goo on them or intense Cavallino trophy winning Mondial owner envy. Which is it Ken?

5. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Ok. You're right. It's envy.

6. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    I did give you the benefit of the doubt by suggesting sleepy eye goo, Ken!

Sorry, forgot. You're not awake. ;)

7. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    Robert, after we got gas I went to Chambersburg and got a couple of items then went home. Luckily no precipitation but the radar showed some south of route 30 and I was hoping you got home w/o getting in it. Then about an hour later it started snowing at home. At least you had the weight over the driving whells with the 308

8. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Is anyone interested in meeting at Sophia's on Saturday morning? I could be there around 9:00 AM. They are not forecasting rain until 7:00 PM and the chance of precip is only 20%.

9. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    Are you bringing the 430 or mundane driver? Just asking since you were the only one driving the mundane DD vs the prancing horse or raging bull at the last C&C

Just a side note, Motorama is at the Farm Show arena this weekend. They have Arenacross, gokarts. 1/4 midgets, R/C car racing and most important Ms Motorama. Anyone up for this Saturday after C&C.

10. mtmd11

mtmd11 Karting

Jun 1, 2011
    York, PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin W.
    Headed out of town tomorrow, otherwise would have loved to go.
    Sorry to miss it.

11. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I am planning on bringing the F-car unless the weather forecast changes drastically. I will not be going to the Motorama event.

12. Photog

Photog Formula 3

Sep 24, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Enjoying the warm sunny roads here in NC or I would come out ;)

13. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I am going to try and be there. John.....

14. cyocum

cyocum Karting

May 16, 2010
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I will be there.

15. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    I will be there with the DD since I will be going to Motorama after C&C. Wish I was driving the 328 but do not want to park it at the Farm Show arena while I'm at Motorama. Robert said he was coming. See everyone there.
    Looking forward to seeing the 100 point 430 Ken is bringing and the 99 point 355 of Craig and the 98 point 308 of Robert. Anyone else coming will have to be under 98 point out of 100 since they haven't said they were coming or not. My 328 which is not coming would have been at least a 20 point car and Jay's Mondial which would have been a 101 point car since he leaded numerous higher performance cars into turn one but alas since he is not coming it is now moved to a 35 point car. Matt we still need to know the code to get the Camp Hill C&C discount when ordering from Ricambi. You can PM us if you don't want to put it out for everyone else to use

16. Photog

Photog Formula 3

Sep 24, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Look for my close friends yellow rally car. Pay close attention to the ends of the spoiler ;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

17. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    Thanks for the hint. Now I just have to find who your friends rally car is.. Hope your job is fantastic Miss you at our gatherings but given the better weather down there you should be able to use your photographic talents more frequently. Hope to see you in the near future, maybe at Tom's Castaway Critters car show at Hershey or Reading's Concourse.

18. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    I like the concept of 101 points. I'm in tomorrow morning. I watched that video again and chuckled. Should I bring Maggie, the trophie or both?! ;)

19. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    #894 Crowndog, Feb 18, 2012
  20. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Nice toys!! That stereo looks more like a data center! Is that all connected??

21. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    #896 Crowndog, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
    Thank you. I should post a picture of the several miles of interconnects behind the scene. All is on casters so that I can get behind it when I need to tune and remove pieces etc. It takes several days to hook it all up. Then a couple more to check it all. Sounds rockin' so it's well worth it but is a bit over the top. Even had to have seperate AC lines run and sequential automated power up gear so the circuit breakers don't throw when I turn it on. It only took one of those power amps on the end to power the speaker system at Daytona raceway or a typical baseball/football staduim. Each one puts out close to 1200 watts. There are four of them for a total of over 4,800 watts. That's only for the front channels, more amps for the rear and center when driven in the surround sound modes.

22. Jazzman

Jazzman Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Ken
    That is impressive. I can just picture the windows blowing out of your house when you flip the switch to turn that thing on.

23. jgoodman

jgoodman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2009
    Central PA
    Full Name:
    Jay Goodman
    #898 jgoodman, Feb 18, 2012
  24. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Jay, During undergrad I worked at a stereo shop and we recreated that tape manufacture ad for one of our catalogs. I was the "model" in the recreated ad. That was back in 1974 where I cut my teeth on stero equipment repair.

25. jrinehart

jrinehart Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2009
    Chambersburg, PA
    Full Name:
    John Rinehart
    Nice stereo setup. What electric company do you use? I think I will buy some stock in it.