Cars & Coffee - Indianapolis | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee - Indianapolis

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ZUL8TR, Apr 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Saturday, June 27th

Summer weather is here. Plan on warm and sunny in the morning.

2. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    I am back (briefly) and will be there! One of these days I am going to see that 288 GTO in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Killjoy

Killjoy Karting

Sep 23, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    My friend is opening his practice Saturday and having an event I need to be at. Marty might take it up dunno. He had an excellent time talking with everyone.

4. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    My Weber carbs will be in pieces on the bench Saturday. Get pics for me.

5. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    SMS...mine just went back up in the air today for a larger turbo swap and complete 3" mandrel exhaust from turbo back. Still scribbling the exhaust design and needing to order parts so I can get it done in a finite amount of time. I'll be pulling the intake and exhaust manifolds for some port matching on the exhaust manifold to turbo to yield better top end response with the new hybrid turbo.

I still intend on being there. Just might be in the dog's truck.

6. Esoteric Auto Detail

Esoteric Auto Detail Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    I'm going to be in Indy next week...it's a shame I couldn't make it over earlier to attend the event.

7. duz185

duz185 Karting

Jul 10, 2007
    Indy
    Ditto!

8. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Really good turnout today. I forgot my camera.

9. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Saturday, July 4th - Start off your celebration of Independence Day at C&C!

Weather is going to be cooler than last weekend and that was a good turnout.

10. unormal

unormal Rookie

May 22, 2009
    How'd the 4th get together go, still a decent turnout? I'm probably gonna try to make it down there one of these upcoming weekends, weather sure has been nice!

11. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I missed the 4th. I'm guilty of sleeping in. It looked like it drizzled in the morning, so not sure how the turnout was.

Watching the weather for this coming weekend. Looks to be getting hot again and possible rain, but its only tues now, so that will most likely change.

12. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Saturday, July 11th

Bump for tomorrow...

13. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Mother Nature had different plans for all of us today. The rain she delievered saves me from watering the lawn.

14. Killjoy

Killjoy Karting

Sep 23, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yeah the constant 30% chance of rain is really raining on my parade. Lived here all my life and I still never get used to the random Indiana weather.

15. odgaard

odgaard Rookie

Jul 14, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Adam Odgaard
    #115 odgaard, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Will be there this Saturday! Its my first time so hope to meet some of the crowd

16. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    Playing in a Member/Guest Tourney this weekend....I'm out. :( Maybe on the 25th....

JIM

17. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.

Welcome to the forum.

18. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Saturday, July 18th

Looks like it will be an amazing July day with comfy temps and clear. Absolutely perfect day to be outside.

19. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    SMS...if the f-car isn't running yet, then choose one of the others.

Mine is still down, but getting closer. I'll still be there to represent the Jackstand Racing League!

20. doltmo

doltmo Karting

Mar 27, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    Full Name:
    Rick Schue
    Some of us natives are getting restless for a drive in the country with lots of unnecessary downshifting. How about a trip down to Brown Co. afterward to grab lunch.

21. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    I have to take advantage of this weather and get some hay and firewood put up. If you guys end up in Brown or Jackson Co for lunch, someone call me, we'll join in depending on how the day is going.

22. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I still need to upload pics, but I estimate some 40 cars today. Weather could not have been any better.

23. ZUL8TR

ZUL8TR Formula 3

Feb 12, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Pics from 7/18/2009: http://picasaweb.google.com/ZUL8TR83/CarsCoffee02#

British represented well via Lotus and Aston Martin. Missing the Jags this weekend.
    German via Porsche including a beautiful & original 911T, also some really nice VW GTIs and Audi, including well cared for Quattro.
    Italian was light this weekend with Gallardo and Pantera representing. Missing the Alfas this time around.

A good, friendly crowd of car nuts. I finally left at 12:30 and there was still a good group there chatting.

24. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    WOW, this is really turing out to be a good thing! Sorry I missed it again. :( Hopefully the weather is good on the 25th....I'll try to make that date.

JIM

25. BEisler

BEisler Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2006
    Carmel, IN
    What a great turn out! Just got back from vacation and am on a plane back to Europe again tomorrow so I will miss next week too. Hopefully I can manage my travel better and be free on weekends to exercise the 308 and visit with everyone some more before that dreaded white stuff starts falling from the sky.