countach at reunion island | Page 7 | FerrariChat

countach at reunion island

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SCORAF974, Jun 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    #151 raymondQV, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    ZA9C00500ELA12761 is a LP5000s from 1984, the first QV is FLA12796 Modelyear 1985 (indicated by the F). It was not uncommon for these cars to have several owners and being transferred through the entire world. Also many of these shiny dictators had their cars delivered to switzerland because they had domiciles over here like the shah of persia or sheik AlTani of Quatar.

The best is to contact the member I told you, perhaps he might find out where your car was delivered, it's in any way strange that it has the swiss noise and smog equipement.

2. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    #152 SCORAF974, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    hi all people ,

actually , verdervell answerk me say can rebuild min and rod bearing , i wait how many time they needs and how many money ? i shall say your after .
    and i take my moments with paint and clean seat .

for cover head , i am sure somme people kill me , nothing , iam a man , no afraid , joke

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1184107&stc=1&d=1282223013
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1184108&stc=1&d=1282223013http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1184109&stc=1&d=1282223013
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1184110&stc=1&d=1282223013

bye all people
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    What are the green things sticking down from the floor pan of your car?

Quelles sont les choses vertes coller à partir du plancher de votre voiture ?

4. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    #154 SCORAF974, Aug 19, 2010
    salut spasso , les 2 bosses vertes , sont sur toutes les countach , leur roles , permettre le degagement du mecanisme de basculement des sieges , voir photo .
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1184484&stc=1&d=1282274691
    Comme c'est un point trés bas du planché , ca touche souvent , et il y a avit de la fibre a refaire , le vert je pense que c'est la couleur du gelcoat .

Pour l'instant je n'avance pas trop , j'attends les coussinets et les joints de culasse , alors je nettoye un peu les cuir , demain j'attaque la fabrication des tuyaux d'eau en inox .

bye a+

5. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi , i just have mail of vandervell , they can rebuilt rod bearing very , very good price but we must buy 12 set ( i have price and translate only the man can command 12 set ). for me only no possible , but a professional its possible , chad ? or another man ?
    same for main bearing , they can rebuilt the complete set , little more long but they have always all tools .

me i can wait more long time , then i must buy bearing gold price , but for the next restaur , i can buy one set stock .

i wait a MP .

thanks.

6. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Phwoaaar. Red cam covers! Love it!

7. Redlambo

Redlambo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2004
    Pendergrass GA
    Full Name:
    Vic Woloschinow
    #157 Redlambo, Aug 20, 2010
  8. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    #158 Spasso, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
    Une personne pourrait penser qu'ils auraient une meilleure conception que cela!

J'espère qu'un jour je trouve le temps de prendre sur un projet comme le vôtre . Pour l'instant, j'ai trop de travail

9. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi joe , thanks for your compliment , me also i like in red and grey metal , when all is finish , and when the motor shall in the body , i think it shall a good/nice result .

BEARING ,,,,,,,,,,,,, nobody interresse buy 12 set rod ?????? and main also ????

its ure , we can have them half price , compare that we find in shop lambo !!!!!!

CHAD , EMILIO ,,,,,,,,,,,, what you think ?

10. deangpsx8

deangpsx8 Formula Junior

May 2, 2008
    Melbourne-Australia
    Full Name:
    Dean C
    Christian, My name is Dean and I am in Australia. I also have a Countach and my brother in law is from Paris. It is one of my most favorite cities in the world.

Congratulations on the car and what a magnificent effort so far.

I have been through the thread and notice some pictures which are strange.
    Possibly I am getting confused but i saw a picture of a car which i assume is your car which had

QV5000 Side Skirts
    and
    The front bumper bar seems to be moulded into the front guards of the vehicle.

If this is the case it would be interesting to get more history on the car.

The remaining pictures look great and once again congratulations on your magnificent effort and welcome to the Countach Club.

The Countach is my most favorite car and I always say that my Countach has its own fan club.

Whenever you take a Countach for a drive there is always someone taking photo's or video of the car.

Whenever you fill up the fuel, there are always people coming to ask questions.

I think unlike any other car in the world, the Countach will always be the original super car ICON.

11. debriga

debriga Karting

Jul 31, 2008
    washington
    If the bearings are the same as for a 1987 QV motor, I would be very interested in a set. If they are the same, count me in for one complete rod and main bearing set. I have not had the time to research if they are the same as the 5000S or not.

12. debriga

debriga Karting

Jul 31, 2008
    washington
    I have not had time to research the different model years of bearing specifications, but if they are the same as what the 1987 Quatrovalve uses, then include me for a set of both rod and main bearing inserts.

13. debriga

debriga Karting

Jul 31, 2008
    washington
    Sorry for the double post!! Submitted the first one and it never appeared to have been recognised. submitted the second one, and there were both of them. Must be some kind of magic involved!!

14. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    HI DEANGPSX8 ;
    thanks for your encouragement , you say , may be you have see my countach in paris ?

its possible , because it's concession lambo CICLET haved in his showroom , she never "immatriculé" in french . iam sure , and my counatch arrive in my island REUNION in nov 1986 .
    may be you have some photos ? i like have photo my car .

for DEBRIGA , sorry for my english , but i try say , me iam particular and , i dont pay 12 set bearing with vandervel before they rebuilt them . that is possible , one proffessional buy them very good price and sale with little win , then all people are happy .
    if nobody want or cannot buy 12 set , i shall poor , because i must buy the bearing very too expensive .

ok thanks all people

15. Chadbourn Bolles

Chadbourn Bolles Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    Leesville, SC USA
    Full Name:
    Chadbourn Bolles
    It would be REAL nice if you would post a price for the bearings. It is kinda hard to make a decision to buy or not buy, not knowing the price.

for DEBRIGA , sorry for my english , but i try say , me iam particular and , i dont pay 12 set bearing with vandervel before they rebuilt them . that is possible , one proffessional buy them very good price and sale with little win , then all people are happy .
    if nobody want or cannot buy 12 set , i shall poor , because i must buy the bearing very too expensive .

ok thanks all people[/QUOTE]

16. Chadbourn Bolles

Chadbourn Bolles Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    Leesville, SC USA
    Full Name:
    Chadbourn Bolles
    If your car is a QV then the 86 QV bearings are the same as the 87..

I have not had time to research the different model years of bearing specifications, but if they are the same as what the 1987 Quatrovalve uses, then include me for a set of both rod and main bearing inserts.[/QUOTE]

17. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Chad his car is an LP500S, 2-valve car.

18. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi chad , iam happy you have move , and understand you also , sure i send you in MP the price vandervel , and after you see .

good week all people

19. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    #169 SCORAF974, Aug 22, 2010
  20. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi , nobody know where i can find light and switch mirror ?

anaother 2 questions :

on the driver door they are 2 switch , i think one is for light between the 2 seat , but what is the second switch ?

and , i want know what is fixation the wing , with aluminium weld or with 8 screw .

21. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    ???????????
    i cannot send another photos , they write
    Sum of all attachments owned by SCORAF974: 7.15 MB ???

what i must make ? in simple english , please .

thanks

22. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    #173 Spasso, Aug 24, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    I hope this translation is good.

You need to subscribe to Ferrarichat in order to load more pictures. A Silver subscription only cost 12.00 Euro
    There are additional benefits when you subscribe too.
    Go to the top of the page and click on "Paid Subscriptions" in the blue tool bar.

J'espère que cette traduction est bonne.

Vous devez vous abonner à Ferrarichat afin de charger les images. Un abonnement Silver ne coûte que 12.00 Euro
    Il ya des avantages supplémentaires lorsque vous vous abonnez trop.
    Vers le haut de la page et cliquez sur "abonnements payants» dans la barre d'outils bleue.
    Vous pouvez payer par carte de crédit ou par PayPal

Si vous êtes abonné à "Rossa", c'est encore mieux.:)

23. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    MERCI SPASSO ,

c'est incroyable qu'il faille payer pour mettre des photos sur un forum ,,,,,,,,
    bon pour l'instant j'ai pas acheté toutes mes pieces ,,,,, je verais plus tard .

merci .

24. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Subscribing to this very interesting thread :).

Keep up the great work.
    Pete