countach at reunion island | Page 8 | FerrariChat

countach at reunion island

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SCORAF974, Jun 2, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chadbourn Bolles

Chadbourn Bolles Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    Leesville, SC USA
    Full Name:
    Chadbourn Bolles
    Do me a favor, write SCORAF974 and get him to post the price of the bearings he is trying to get for his engine. He said he has found them, but needs to order 12 sets to get any. I have asked him for a price, but so far no response. I am interested in a set or 2, but without a price, not going to commit to buying.

Also the mirror switch, NAL. Now that said, I have a contact that repaired one and may be able to repair the one he has.
    Thanks
    Chadbourn Bolles

2. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi chad ,
    i send you the price to 12 set bearing with vandervell after this mail , no problem .

for repair the switch mirror , ia m afrais is not possible because is very destroy , i remember in a ALPNEA310 they are same exactely , i try find one in french .
    thanks for your help .

bye

3. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    chad , the mp was send
    thanks

4. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    The pictures take up space on the server and that costs money. The subscription gives you unlimited space, as many pictures as you want.

Here are the rest of the benefits:
    Silver Subscribed users currently get the following benefits over Non Subscribed users...
    1) "Silver Subscribed" title under your rank.
    2) Up to 200 Private Messages can be stored.
    3) Access to the private Silver Subscribed Forum.
    4) Profile picture.
    5) Emailing other users.
    6) No attachment limit.
    7) Create new polls.
    8) Personal avatar.
    9) Post Ads in FerrariAds.com

Les images prennent de la place sur le serveur et que l'argent frais. L'abonnement vous donne un espace illimité, autant de photos que vous voulez.

Voici le reste des avantages:
    Argent utilisateurs abonnés reçoivent actuellement les avantages suivants par rapport aux utilisateurs non abonnés ...
    1) "Silver abonnés" titre sous votre rang.
    2) Jusqu'à 200 messages privés peuvent être stockées.
    3) L'accès au secteur privé d'abonnés Silver Forum.
    4) photos de profil.
    5) Emailing autres utilisateurs.
    6) Pas de limite d'attachement.
    7) Créer de nouveaux sondages.
    8) avatar personnel.
    9) Passer des annonces dans FerrariAds.com

5. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    HI SPASSO and all ,

thanks to clear my mind about abonnement .

yes i take it because , i like and need show you my restaur countach , and some time also , i need help and with picture its more easy .

12€ is for one year or a live , jocke .

i loock that this afternoon , this morning i must build , a selector lever gear in aluminium , because the original black plastic , is little used .

tomorrow i can send you another picture .

thanks

6. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    The 206 does not look like it has been used for a very long time, am I wrong?

What are the plans there please :)
    Pete

7. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi psk ,

sorry , iam no sure its a good aera to talk dino , but us be crazy a short time .

my dino i buyed in suizerland in 1994 , with a man have 2 models , and my was a shop parts ( sorry , when he had need parts , he taked in my dino ) then when i buyed it , they have only 70% parts on , and motor out the body , but no problem i don't afraid work .
    i translate in reunion island , and 3 years i work on the night , the week , after my job , i stop footing and bodybuild to give dino more time , and,,,,,,, i lose wife , snifffff
    no snifffff , i was more happy , more time in my dino , joke.

in 1995 , it only start internet , and i haved no computer , then to find parts its very difficult , i come back 3 time italia at modene , 4 time in french "retro mobile" to buy parts , and only the last week i finish found bumper in vietnam , so i say , now i can finish my dino , but after i buy another JIDE , and 3 month ago the coutach .

my programm , finish the countach , i think for christmas is ok , and when the countach shall finish , i return to finish dino , i think i need again 3 month not more .

of course , with me this dino don't run since 16 years and more when she in suizerland , i think total minimum 20 years .

stop for the dino , i return in my garage , i finish to buy my bearing and head gasket in italia THANKS FOR EMILIO .

bye

8. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Excellent stuff, and Countach progress has been very impressive. Great collection you have.

I've been restoring my Alfa 1750 GTV for over 20 years on and off too ...
    Pete

9. jfrazar

jfrazar Karting
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Jun 26, 2004
    Savannah, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Frazar
    What a great thread. "No Fear of the mightly Lambo." Keep it up, I will be following this one.

Joe Frazar
    Savannah, GA USA

10. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi ,
    thanks JF razar ,

actually , i wait the bearing from italia , then i have time , and for dont loose time , this morning i begin prepare the wing rear for paint , they are too paint and for cleanest it better , i want keep out the 2 exterior knife ,,, but i dont see screws ??? the move little but imossible keep out ????????????? they are inside fixation obligatory , but iam afrais make error .
    one people , know that ????? with photos please .

thanks

11. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
  12. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    The gear lever gate is most impressive :)

Pete

13. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi pete , thanks .

no body for interrogation for open the wing ?

14. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    #189 Spasso, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
    Beau travail sur le secteur à grille chrétienne.
    Vous devrez peut-être expliquer plus clairement sur les quatre panneaux vous avez besoin pour l'aile arrière.
    Sont-ils pour les montants?
    Peut-être plus de photos pour montrer où ils vont?

15. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi spasso ,

yes of course , i need them the 4 panels on the wing , because its only that the last owners loose .

if one have them , and want sale it , iam interesse .

thanks

16. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Je sais que quelque part aux États-Unis il ya une Countach qui est brisé. Je ne suis pas un gars Lamborghini donc ne pas avoir les meilleurs contacts. Je pense que quelqu'un qui lit ce message sache où trouver vos panneaux d'ailes.

****************************************************************************
    I know someplace in the US there is a Countach that is being broken up. I am not a Lamborghini guy so don't have the best contacts. I would think someone reading this post would know where to get your wing panels.

17. deangpsx8

deangpsx8 Formula Junior

May 2, 2008
    Melbourne-Australia
    Full Name:
    Dean C
    Hey if anyone knows where i can get a good rear trunk lid.
    I am about to make one, but would rather buy one at the right price.

18. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    #193 SCORAF974, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    hi ,
    about the wing , i finish to open it , they had 2 screws in the knife , hummmmmmmmmm its very simple from fixation only stick in the wing , ok i make same fixation with good stick and i put one more screws , after i sand the wing for prepare to paint .
    for the 4 panels in aluminium , always nothing , hummmmmmmmmm i shall make them , but i prefere buy them "used" low price !!!!!

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191453&stc=1&d=1283348282http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191454&stc=1&d=1283348282
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191455&stc=1&d=1283348282http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1191456&stc=1&d=1283348282

thnaks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    It's been quiet here lately.

20. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi spasso , yes exactely , actually my restaure countach is stopped , because i wait always the parts by italia , Emilio give me many help , thanks for him .

and i writed , i finish all paint , etc ,,,,,
    for the 4 panels to wing , i just buy anaother complet wing in french , and now , i have parts , i built 4 another panels , then i shall have 2 complet wing .

for the side original 5000S , normaly i have also the solution , i shall give them in middle oct.

i shall start first the motor and , after the body and paint .

normaly , its always ok for finish all for christmas 201,,,,,,0 , ufffffffff

i read all days the news in this forum .
    bye

21. EMILIO

EMILIO F1 Veteran

Feb 23, 2006
    Italia
    #196 EMILIO, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. SCORAF974

SCORAF974 Karting

May 30, 2010
    REUNION island
    Full Name:
    christian
    hi emilio ,

woooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , my smile come back .

thanks

23. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    You are still making great progress on your car. I understand the waiting. I have had the same experience many times.
    Vous êtes encore de grands progrès sur votre voiture. Je comprends l'attente. J'ai eu la même expérience plusieurs fois.
    Be careful about setting deadlines. Another Fchatter is about 3 years past his deadline on the 308 V-12 conversion project and he is still not done!
    Faites attention à la fixation d'échéances. Un autre Fchatter est d'environ 3 dernières années de son délai sur la 308 V-12 du projet de conversion et il n'est pas encore fait!

24. gurslo

gurslo Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter
    scoraf..beautiful work, its looking great

25. thedoc

thedoc Formula 3

May 27, 2009
    this thread is really why this chat site exisits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary
    espada