Dallas Running Out of Gas | FerrariChat

Dallas Running Out of Gas

Discussion in 'Texas' started by jimpo1, Aug 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    #1 jimpo1, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks to fake news about dwindling supply, everyone ran out and filled their tanks. There are 4 stations near my office, 2 are out of gas completely, 2 have lines around the block.

Hope your tanks are full!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Channel 4?

I saw a televised response from the local Fox 4 station where they defended previous news stories. It was pathetic.

3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Was out for a drive with the wife yesterday and all along 380, there seemed to be places mostly out. Of any gas, usually not premium. Finding premium has been next to impossible over the past few days. So, I guess the nice cars rest and the beater prevails until people cool out, or supply returns?!?
    T

4. dc3843

dc3843 Karting

Dec 13, 2014
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    David Conrad
    Pretty much. I had to go to three different stations this morning just to find diesel for my truck. Most stations have pumps open now but just have signs up saying 87 only. I'm at the point where I don't trust any news organization.

5. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C

Add Gas Buddy to the distrust list. Even places they claimed to have premium, and were updated with a few hours, were empty. Thank goodness for my whopping 1/2 km commute.
    T