Design Museum London "Ferrari Under the Skin" | FerrariChat

Design Museum London "Ferrari Under the Skin"

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Bob in Makiki, Sep 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    #1 Bob in Makiki, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    The Design Museum, on Kensington High Street in London, is quite remarkable. They are planning a major exhibition marking the 70th anniversary of Ferrari, called "Ferrari: Under the Skin." It is scheduled to run from 15 November 2017 to 15 April 2018. We were there today, and the exhibitions we saw were excellent. I am sure this exhibition on Ferrari will be great, and I am sorry that we won't be in London during that time to see it. If you are fortunate enough to be in London during that period, you may want to make it over to the Design Museum. Here is a link to a description of the exhibition: https://designmuseum.org/exhibitions/ferrari-under-the-skin

2. any_1

any_1 Formula 3

Sep 6, 2006
    Sweden
    Thanx for the heads up! Will be there for X-mas. My sister lives at Holland Park...

3. piloti

piloti Formula 3
    Honorary

Jul 11, 2004
    England
    Full Name:
    Nathan Beehl
    The exhibition "Ferrari; Under the Skin" is now open until April. Well worth a visit, IMHO.
    Nathan