Dino video of a friends car | FerrariChat

Dino video of a friends car

Discussion in '206/246' started by Wheels1, Aug 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    #1 Wheels1, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a compilation of videos of my friends Dino in a 70th parade. it was only woth 6 million apparently!
    next time I think we will have to disconnect his horn before hand!
    He claimed afterwards he did not rev it very much, but here is the truth!

https://youtu.be/La-xRZAY_Fw
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Ain't that the truth! Apparently every time he thought a video camera might have been pointed at him he started wailing on his FIAMM air horns. After a while it started to detract from the video. Maybe you could dub over the horn of the Queen Mary (or a fog horn, or a steam train whistle, or???) every now and then to add a little variety.

Otherwise though, it was amusing to see all of those separate video clips spliced together as the tour wound through those neighborhoods/towns/villages.

Can you give us an idea of the route, the distance covered, and how long it took?

Thanks for posting!

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Well we left home at 9am, meet up with 4 more people on route at 11am. got to the secret meeting point at 12ish, left in one convoy of 110 cars, with the police closing the roads as we went. As you can see the weather was not great but there were still 1000's of people watching even in the middle of know where. we stopped about 3pm for half an hour at a vine yard, and got to the dealership about 7pm.

It was a long day, we went through 3 towns but I have no idea of the mileage sorry, I filled up when I left home and was almost empty at the dealership.

The Dino vid above was just a bit of fun.
    This is the real one which shows the Dino for about the first 5mins. I try to do them in a light harted way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTKab811sS0&t=1150s