Does Anyone know if Side Mirrors from a 599 or FF or Other Model will fit a 612? Thanks! | FerrariChat

Does Anyone know if Side Mirrors from a 599 or FF or Other Model will fit a 612? Thanks!

Discussion in '612/599' started by JohnBradleyDaniels, Sep 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Just curious if any one on here had the ability to measure or test fit any mentioned models or may mind taking measurements. I thought that for certain the angles appear similar but I can't find anything online.

Maybe even a 575??

Thoughts are welcome
    Cheers!

2. ZDF_Fan

ZDF_Fan Karting

Oct 29, 2013
    Kuwait
    I'm not sure about the angles but I recently saw a '04 for sale on Autoscout with what appeared to be 599 side mirrors and GTO type grill. So there is at least one person out there that has done this swap. Maybe someone on the forum knows the car - it was based in Italy. Can't find the link just now.

3. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    I assumed they would as well as the front bumper but it is a quite expensive guess if they don't. Its funny because I thought I've seen a similar photo on google but can't find it again....that's actually what made me wonder.

4. ZDF_Fan

ZDF_Fan Karting

Oct 29, 2013
    Kuwait
  5. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    That is the one. Thanks for locating it. I've considered doing the grille modification also, but to where I can swap it out. The biggest difference, in my opinion, is the Euro versions have 4 less bumper lights than the US ones and since it was designed originally with out I feel the lines are far cleaner on a Euro. I'm considering eliminating mine or running Black Out ones since the car is Black just to see how it looks....

I do appreciate it!

6. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    My Silverstone 612 has all the lights (except headlights) blacked out or "smoked". Looks very stealthy.

7. JohnBradleyDaniels

Oct 16, 2011
    Spartanburg SC
    Hi TrojanFan!

Is it possible to send a pic of yours when you get some time? Much appreciated!
    Cheers

8. Stanley Kendall

Stanley Kendall Karting
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2017