Dumb Countach question - turn signal flasher unit location | FerrariChat

Dumb Countach question - turn signal flasher unit location

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by JohnMH, Aug 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    My turn signals stopped working and my owners manual is stored elsewhere. Anyone know where a turn signal flasher unit is on a LP400S? Turn signals are recommended on something that low in Toronto traffic.

The 4 way hazard lights work fine, but I think that is a different relay. I think it is under the glove box somewhere but which relay is the one? Oh, the challenges of ownership.

2. sp1der

sp1der F1 Rookie

Jan 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Ashley
    I do not know if this will help but on my 5000 the flasher relay is the slightly larger plastic cased relay normally within the fuse -relay board under the glove-box.

3. alberto

alberto Formula 3

Aug 25, 2001
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Not stupid, I just found out myself. On 1983 LP5000S, it's below the glove compartment. Drop the fuse box after undoing large knob. When you pull it down, be careful not to pull wires loose. If you do, you'll be in a world of hurt. Ask me how I now.

4. hashiriya

hashiriya Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2010
    Hazard lights relay is built in the button, hence it's really operable in all conditions.

5. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Thanks, I will disconnect the battery before I do any of the above.