ENJOY your car! | FerrariChat

ENJOY your car!

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Sep 15, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    #1 roytoy2003, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I can NEVER get tired of my ONE of ONLY TWO LP670-4SV 6 speed/gated cars left on the US roads. Car #12 of only 186 made world wide and only 42 to US Soil. I have the SMALL SPEED wing. I De-badged it, removed the SV decals. Just smooth as fresh snow in its Bianco Isis color. A 1 of only 1 in this color and configuration ....WORLD WIDE. I took delivery of it NEW in late July of 2009. Now as it just passed 25,000 TOTAL TROUBLE free miles, still on its ORIGINAL clutch...I could not be happier. We near Oct 1st, when it's Corssa tires are removed and replaced with the Winter Snow tires. Where will it take me this winter?? Where ever it is, it will be a total joy to get there in SV #12! Which also happens to be the 12th Man logo here in Seattle for our Seattle Seahawks.
    Please enjoy your cars!!! You never know when the time comes that you can't enjoy any longer!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ciro Izzo

Ciro Izzo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 18, 2005
    I remember Jim S. put 50,000 miles plus on his F50....looks like you may beat that !

3. S_AGATA

S_AGATA Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2016
    Mill Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Jon/Sean Sohaei
    Looks very clean without the decals!

4. mt_jt

mt_jt Formula Junior

May 9, 2012
    Australia
    - decals, + side skirt protection?

5. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    And it has a manual transmission, that's the most important thing!

Very beautiful!

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
  7. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Do love this car very much. The manual is a must for me with this car. The Mucielago has the best looking manual shifter of any car. It just looks right. I don't know why, but it just does.

8. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
  9. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    I completely agree.

10. DRAnderson

DRAnderson Rookie

Dec 19, 2014
    Colorado, USA
    Full Name:
    David Anderson
    Roy (09/15/16) says to "Enjoy Your Car" so I did. I left my place in northern Colorado this morning in my 1979 Countach for a fall drive around Horsetooth Reservoir and up two of the nearby side canyons (to just over 8,000 ft elevation). The roads had just been resurfaced (not even painted yet) and traffic was very light. No cops. The trees were still turning and the mountain shrubs were in full color. A really perfect day.

In the brisk air the Countach ran like a scared rabbit. I saw about 7,200 rpm on the tach a couple of times. The car loves the substantial elevation changes and the various turns and corners. The sound of the cams, exhaust, and all the carbs is thrilling, even after 22+ years of ownership (and about 35,000 miles of driving).

If you have a Lamborghini -- DRIVE IT !

David Anderson