Experience with Euro Autohaus Boston | FerrariChat

Experience with Euro Autohaus Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by 360brokemybank, Jun 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360brokemybank

Feb 25, 2017
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Josh
    So my new to me 360 decided to break over the Braga Bridge and wouldn't shift out of gear. I decided to give Tony a call from Euro Autohaus Boston. He was super quick in responding and even came out to my house to help diagnose the problem. Once he knew what it was he placed a rush order on the part and completed my car in a record amount of time. I want to give a huge shout out to him and the quick, solid service he provided me. Just thought I'd share my experience with everyone here!

2. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Good to hear ... I had a great experience with Tony as well. We are fortunate to have shops in the area that can service these cars out of warranty or do performance upgrades. Tony took care of my car on the spot a week ago ... have yet to get a response to a query to the dealer 10 days ago about an appointment to bring it by.

3. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    My experience as well. The work Tony has completed for me on both my F355 spider and 360 F1 spider has been excellent. Cost is very reasonable as well. Great Staff and Shop!

4. cooz29

cooz29 Rookie

Oct 9, 2012
    I agree with all of you as well. Brought my 360 to Tony this year and couldn't be happier with the service he provided. Tony was thorough, timely, and remained in contact through the entire service process. A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended!