Ferrariworld Abu-Dhabi | FerrariChat

Ferrariworld Abu-Dhabi

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by richardson michael, Apr 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. richardson michael

Aug 17, 2013
    brittany. france
    Full Name:
    michael richardson
    Question...Has anyone visited the 'Themepark', and what did you think of it. ? Also,the entrance fees ? any comment.

2. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    it is not a museum, it's is a theme park with roller coasters which makes it much more expensive. I walked in, saw the prices, noticed the cars were not real. Yawned. Went elsewhere. Rollercoasters are not my thing, I am more of a museum guy I guess.

3. saadxj220

saadxj220 Karting

Oct 13, 2008
    Dubai, U.A.E
    Bronze entry ticket: around 310 dhs (US$85).
    There is silver also but forgot the price.
    Gold entry ticket with unlimited fast track: around 550dhs (us$150).

As the lines are very long for the main roller coaster (formula rossa), gold ticket is best.
    There is electric go karting which is fun, driving simulators 4 at a time and many fun things for kids.

There is a display of a ferrari's owned by various collectors which changes all the time.
    and the yas marina f1 circuit is right next to it.

Also there is a water theme park named Yas Water World which is amazing nearby.

4. richardson michael

Aug 17, 2013
    brittany. france
    Full Name:
    michael richardson
    As OP, I ask the question following a visit by my family last week. Mum,Dad,and three youngsters. (5,6,8) Cost worked out at £400,which according to them was not good value. Children enjoyed some rides,cars on display were bog standard,all in all,not memorable.

5. TRCo

TRCo Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Tim
    It looks like there might be some benefits/discounts at Ferrari World for Ferrari owners. Does anyone know what they might be and how you would go about proving ownership?

6. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Ferrari Owners Club Membership card got me a 10% discount, that was in 2017.

TRCo likes this.