Financial Advisor - Fiduciary | FerrariChat

Financial Advisor - Fiduciary

Discussion in 'Texas' started by future328driver, Aug 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Anyone in DFW have recommendations for a good fiduciary financial advisor/planner? Must be a fiduciary. Thanks.

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Mine is Ameriprise in Hurst with Jerald Cooperman ([email protected]) & Charla McIntyre Fields.
    1401 Precinct Line Rd. Hurst, TX. 76053 817-591-8014

3. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Thanks Randy.

4. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I have a guy in Frisco with Wells Fargo Investment Advisors that I've known ~30 years. No idea if he's a fiduciary but he owns a 355! :)

5. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    So probably not ;)
    Kidding kidding.

Almost anyone can own a Ferrari if they have the commitment.

Fidelity claims to have a fiduciary relationship with clients because the advisors are salaried not comission driven.

Their consultations are free.
    If you want a Fort Worth contact LMK.

6. pexogoce

pexogoce Karting
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2022
    Full Name:
    pexogoce
    Ive never worked with a financial advisor before but Mrs. Crappie and i are getting to the point where we want to start consulting with a professional about investing and making a plan for retirement. I have contacted a company called ClearPath Wealth Management. They are an independent group but partner with Ameriprise. My father in law has used them for years so i got the referral from him. What do i need to know about working with a financial advisor? You hear about horror stories and all – what kind of information do i need to verify about them to protect our funds? Any specific questions i should make sure to ask? Im sure that the CFI will guide the conversation but i just want to make sure we make an educated decision as much as we can. Any advise you have on choosing and planning with a CFI will be much appreciated. Thanks