Henderson, MN Roll In | FerrariChat

Henderson, MN Roll In

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by JohnnyRay, Aug 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    #1 JohnnyRay, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have been hearing about the weekly "Roll In" car show in Henderson, MN. Only problem is that it is about 85 miles from home. So, I purposely made a late afternoon customer appointment on the SW corner of town today and drove down from there. Took the "scenic drive" (Hwys 40 and 6) out of Chaska along the west side of the Minnesota river. Great road for a nice drive...especially handy if one is located in the west suburbs. Charming town, and they serve/allow adult beverages on the sidewalks. Plenty of safe parking, too! No F-car today. Needed to go topless... :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. pmichaelg

pmichaelg Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Looks like fun - when is this held?

3. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    Every Tuesday. 6-9PM...but I would say to get here early if you want best parking...especially on Main St.

4. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    Going to try and make it tomorrow. 8/23. Looks like it starts at 5PM and goes to 8PM?

5. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    #5 JohnnyRay, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    I believe that is the official time. 5 or 6 PM start...but people come well before then. If the weather is nice I would advise getting there earlier to get a decent parking spot...

I will probably be going to the A&W show in Inver Grove tomorrow with the Pantera, then the AutoMotorPlex show in Chan on Wednesday - probably with the DB9 again (its the only one of the bunch with cruise control!)

6. good2go

good2go Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2016
    I was taking a neighbor kid and now he can't go, looking at the 30th.

What's happening at A&W?

7. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    #7 JohnnyRay, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just a small show close to home. I usually know someone there, so its more of a social hour if I don't have anything else to do. Street rods and muscle cars are order of the day, so whatever I bring is usually of interest to the crowd. The threat of rain kept people home last night, but I got a drive in early...