Is there anyway to get a list of the "other options" on a window sticker? | FerrariChat

Is there anyway to get a list of the "other options" on a window sticker?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by nmcclure, Sep 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nmcclure

nmcclure Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2014
    TX
    Dealer is telling me that has changed recently and they are no longer able to get full build sheets.

thanks.

2. boobernackle

boobernackle Formula Junior

May 28, 2016
    Your dealer is correct, only way to get full list of options on new cars is on the plaque that's bolted usually in the trunk area... so in a 488, it's located in the front boot and so on.

3. nmcclure

nmcclure Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2014
    TX
    ah, sorry, I didn't clarify. This is on a 2014 Speciale that I was interested in.

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Your dealer should still be able to get the build sheet. It is not as easy as it once was but it takes a few more steps to get what you need.

Labman likes this.
  5. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    Is this with a Ferrari dealer?

The Speciale should be able to get a print out of other options without question. However, it may be a capability only Ferrari dealers have.

6. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I saw the "other options" on my window sticker as well and I emailed my contact at the local Ferrari dealer and had it within minutes. Shouldn't be an issue.