Jerk Pees on a Ferrari | Page 23 | FerrariChat

Jerk Pees on a Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by bernardo66, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    +100

2. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    Yes, harmless. I am sure the Ferrari won't rust away from being peed on. I am also sure an Ferrari owner would have insurance and wouldn't lose money on it.

As I understood it, the dude didn't pee into the car, right?

He just peed on the fender/wheel. Atleast that's what it looked like. If the car can't handle that, then maybe it's not worth the money that was payed for it in the first place.

3. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
  4. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

????????????????????
    Are you serious?

5. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Sometimes when I'm running late and a restroom stop would just be a hassle I just have a pee in the car and let my detailer deal with it.

:eek:

6. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    Well, I believe the video was posted on the MUCH bigger YT by a member from here.

What is it you don't get about the speeding argument?

Some Ferrari owners speed on public roads in their cars, and thereby put the lives of themselves and innocent bystanders at risk. Where is the respect for other human beings?
    Now we have seen quite a few threads on here with videos of cars speeding, and they seem to always be cheered along. No one start a lynch thread to track down the guy speeding, eventhough his offence is MUCH worse than peeing on a car.
    If I had a Ferrari I would shrug it off anyway. I would be pissed, but nowhere to the extend seen in this thread.

7. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    LOL .. OMG syndication .. [wheels turning]

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Last Page of this thread is the Breaking News front...we just made the local paper this Am and the local RMP is looking up the perp, then we have about 12 sidebar arguements among ourselves and other forums about the proper use of legal corporal punishment vs. lynch mobs....LOL!

It was our own Fchatter that grabbed the video and put out it beyond Gibby's deletion, now linked worldwide for our automotive bretheren's viewing pleasure...

Stay tuned, "same Bat Time, same Bat Channel"!

9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    see post 522

10. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Cosmic Kid I appreciate what "I think" you are trying to say, but there have never been speeding vidoes posted here as that is illlegal and against our Terms of Service, we discourage such street racing antics strongly as dangerous, maybe you are misunderstanding the use of "links" to things like the guy in his Lambo top speed run?

Furthermore although our perp STARTS with the tire he is clearly seen striving to reach his relief INTO THE ENGINE vents of the car which, while equipped with rain diversion shielding, (not so on my older Ferraris) would have dripped into sensitive electrical components, the exhaust and charging systems, and other rather expensive items.....meanwhile the cameraman can CLEARLY be heard urging him to open the roof and "pee inside" the interior.....

You are way out on limb defending their actions, IMO.......

11. Dean355

Dean355 Formula 3

Sep 4, 2006
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Dean
    WOW! Hey, let me know if you have a car and if it is insured. I would like to invite a bunch of my friends here in the US and in Canada, including myself, to go pee on it.

My friend, Ferrari owners do not "turn the other cheek", they strike back with vengeance!

12. AC6

AC6 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Justin
    +2, he's the MAN!!

13. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

Will they be wearing suits? :D :D

I will be :)

14. Bullfighter

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    If you had a Ferrari, you'd have a different outlook. I think you don't fully understand that a lot of time and money and passion goes into owning one of these cars.

I'm not defending reckless speeding. I'm not sure why you feel compelled to defend peeing in someone else's car. It's malicious destruction of someone's pride-and-joy car based on drunken "judgment". Frankly, if it was an old Miata it would still be wrong.

If the guy committed a crime -- vandalism -- he needs to own up to it. No one here's proposing the death sentence (IIRC), but whatever the penalty is in Canada, he should face it.

15. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I'll also note that any insurance coverage on my Ferraris carries a rather large DEDUCTIBLE which is paid out of pocket to afford the premium rates on the coverage....

So I would be out $500.00USD for every claim filed..it gets expensive..

The only time I have come out "ahead" was the night a General Division Manager for General Motors smashed into my Ferrari with a Fleet Owned GM vehicle...by the time we were through they had paid off the car....damned lucky I don't have a Chevrolet emblem embossed into my left elbow, that was out the LH window as he crushed in the door...his headlights were about even with eye level in the 308GTB....:D

16. Dean355

Dean355 Formula 3

Sep 4, 2006
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Dean
    LOL! Chris! The first "assignment letter" was going out to you! The second to Ozzy!

17. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    I remember a video about a Vette passing a car on the autobahn.

Even today I saw a thread with someone from Poland claiming going 250 km/h in a scud, There were pics in the thread as well. I can't remember if there were any of the tacho.

it may be illegal to post on here but it happens.

Well, if the car can keep out rain I am sure it can keep out pee as well.

And I am NOT defending the guy. I have already said what he did was unbelievably stupid.
    But so are A LOT of the replies in this thread. It's a witchhunt and that ain't cool.

18. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I do agree it's a matter for the authorities and the owner of the car, it's his call as to charges, I'd think...everyone else is just watching, from the outside/in......

19. slapshot36227

slapshot36227 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Zach K
    Autobahn, you can go what you want... that isn't illegal...

The guy in poland could have been on a track or closed course

Water vs. pee... pee is an acid and it could have got in the engine vents

20. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    I think I understand, thank you very much!

And I am not defending the guy or what he did.

I agree he should face the penalty, whatever it is for doing what he did.

But the BS with calling his boss and all the other stuff posted here about him, was and is totally needless.

21. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    And if someone should decide to press charges against them, they are more than welcome to do so.

FYI: Law enforcement here in the States has used these videos or even threads and posts from public internet forum such as FerrariChat to catch and charge drivers for whatever laws they may have broke.

Without repeating too much of what the others have already clearly stated in the previous posts, please keep in mind that it isn't about this kid pissing on a Ferrari but more about his plain disregard of other people's property, which was clearly demostrated by his posting of the video on the internet in the first place. IMO, should he be reading and following this thread, which I think he and his buddies are, it will be very wise for him to come here to make a public apology and depending on the owner of the car, to pay for the cost of one car wash. Notice I said "car wash" and not "detail" as we all know that a professional detail job on a Ferrari can range anything from $200 to $500. We all make stupid decisions and mistakes, it is important that we see what we did wrong and learn from it. Unfortunately, it appears to be a concept that both Josh & his buddy (the camera man) are failing to understand. If he does not resolve this issue soon, I hope he will have enough sense to skip the wedding and not allow his own ego to make another mistake by showing up there and ruining his friend's/family's wedding.

22. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    Only a limited few parts of the autobahn is for free speed, and that will most likely soon change, if it haven't changed already.

Guy in Poland claimed it was on public roads.

Pee isn't that bad of an acid.

23. Cozmic_Kid

Cozmic_Kid F1 Veteran

Dec 1, 2005
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    B. Frandsen
    I have a car, it's insured and you are welcome.

24. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    haha!

25. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Now now......the world is watching F-Chat. So let's be careful with our choice of words.