Jerk Pees on a Ferrari | Page 25 | FerrariChat

Jerk Pees on a Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by bernardo66, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Just wow. If I had not just gotten out of Hospital, I would drive up there just to see this.

2. F50GT

F50GT Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Colin
    And still no respect. You are obviously not remorseful as the article describes. How have you gotten this far in life? I wish you had my parents like mine. They get nothing but compliments on me (and I'm not trying to brag). I was taught to kill people with kindness. I'll be 18 on the 31st of this month. I don't ever think I would ever damage or destroy someones property. And to use the old excuse "Oh, he was drunk, he didn't know any better" is a bunch of BS. If you were drinking, you obviously know your limits on how much you can consume before you become intoxicated. Thats such a lame excuse, I don't care who you are, it's lame. I don't care if you peed on my grandfather's 1995 Saturn, I would do exactly what these AWESOME guys here are doing. My $.02.

3. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Obviously on the kindness of other peoples charity.

Dont we all....

(Sigh)

My son would have trouble walking after this. Heck, that 360 would have WEEKLY washings from him for about a year.

4. F50GT

F50GT Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Colin
    #604 F50GT, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
    If I was the 360's owner, I wouldn't let him touch my car. I'm sorry to say that, but I wouldn't. If he peed on it, who knows what he would do if he was washing it? He might put a few stones on the cloth and scrape the paint. I hand wash all of my family's cars, everything from a 1995 Saturn to the 2004.5 Mercedes S430. If I lived up there, I would offer to wash the 360 for free, and make sure it was the best job I could do.

5. candellara

candellara Karting

Jul 16, 2006
    Chichester, UK
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #605 candellara, Jul 10, 2008
    Ungrateful little ****s. Have you considered your employers? - the one's that pays all of your wages!!!!!!!

Your actions have brought your paymasters company's into possible disrepute - as your unwillingness to show any remorse leaves them possibly now with no alternative but to fire you all and that's exactly what i'd do. Your fault entirely IMO. You're not big and not clever and quite clearly the Canadian Police dept have failed to deal with this idiot accordingly. His parents will be hanging their heads in shame but nevertheless, what goes around, comes around and good luck with your future job applications and references :)

6. NYCSpotter

NYCSpotter Formula 3

May 28, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Damian
    Well said Jason!

7. George George

George George Rookie

Sep 2, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    George George

8. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #608 DrStranglove, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. candellara

candellara Karting

Jul 16, 2006
    Chichester, UK
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It's a shame that the Canadian authorities aren't much stricter - lucky for you, but a very poor inditement for the Canadian authorities. As a business owner in the UK, unless you'd pleaded with me for your continued employment - i'd of walked you all to the job centre.

No doubt your employers will read this thread with much interest and as many members of Fchat and Ferrari owners are Company Directors, they'll probably draw their conclusions as to the harm it could do their businesses longer term. If you'd shown some remorse (you probably would have if you'd had a possible jail term and a $5000 dollar fine), i would have said - fair play BUT, clearly you think that disrespecting other peoples property is a laughable offence.

People all around the globe - pity you.

10. pteam

pteam Rookie

Jul 10, 2008
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Jimmy
    Hey guys,

I'm a 2 time previous ferrari owner, a current member of viperclub forums and talk lambo, owners both there too. Found this from the viper forums, viper guys want to help represent to you, we feel your pain.

These guys aren't sorry. They deserve everything they will get. Read there message again:

First hes saying that theyre going to find another ferrari and mess it up. They really need to get theirs.

Also the title of their message is "Karma" , what were gonna have bad karma for turning you in? yea right. You pissed on the ferrari, its the karma coming back at you, the $365 is just the begining. This will haunt you for a long time to come. Keep making threats about other ferraris and see where it lands you. yea piss on a ferrari and the ferrari owners are gonna have bad karma, yea that almost makes any sense at all. Have fun paying for that fine thats probably all the money you kids got. $365 is alot to broke 18 year olds. Keep feeding the fire, saying your gonna go find other ferraris in the parking lot and messed them up, because you pissed on a ferrari?

11. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Welcome to FChat, pteam!

As expected, the whole exotic community is erupting on these jerks. Pretty soon there are going to be just millions of people just loving to give them jobs making high $$$$$$.

I would love for one of them to TRY to buy a car in the next year or so.

12. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Let me be the first to welcome you. It's nice to have guys like you on board with us. Thanks for joining and great first post. These bastards will get whats coming to them.

13. F50GT

F50GT Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Colin
    To me, it doesn't seem like his parents would care. Since he is behaving like this his parents obviously had not taught him manners. Probably another one of those Gotti sons. Seems like the type that gets a rise out of damaging the property of others. I have a feeling that he wouldn't like it if I pissed in one of his "girly drinks."

14. F50GT

F50GT Karting

Aug 16, 2007
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Colin
    #614 F50GT, Jul 10, 2008
    And I'd like to welcome you too.

Jason, speedracer38, great job on submitting the story to FLD. Do you think Gene will manage to put the clip in the new VODCars episode?

15. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Welcome Pteam. I am on the VCA as well and been watching and updating there as well.

16. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Beat you by 2 minutes!!!

:p

17. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    Gibby: Bringing exotic owners together everywhere.

18. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #618 DrStranglove, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

[size=+2] TIME OUT!!! [/size]

I know this is all fun and games, but threats of physical violence and/or "calling out" another member here will not be tolerated. Even in a dumb **** thread like this one.

Just wondering, do none of you have anything else to do?? :D

Geez, let's recap.

1. Drunk guy pees on a Ferrari. (bad move)
    2. Drunk guy's friend video tapes it (potentially bad move)
    3. Friend posts video on flickr (Really bad move)
    4. FerrariChat unearths the video and the games begin. (maybe it'll work out ok, but possible disaster)
    5. Threats get tossed at each other over a video of a guy peeing on a Ferrari on a friggin' internet CHAT site. (over the top)
    6. Story spreads like wildfire throughout the internet. (No big surprise)
    7. FerrariChat server gets bogged down by the number of hits from this thing. (Great for Rob and the site and fresh meat for the wolves here.)
    8. Dave steps in to ask the $64,000 question.

[size=+1] Do we really need this much drama, with threats going back and forth, over a minor incident with a drunk ******? [/size]

I think not. I don't have the time to clean up this thread. But from this point forward, any threats or counter threats of physical intimidation or violence will be met with a ban for all parties involved. Y'all want to poop on each other verbally, fine (remain within the TOU however, and review the rules of the site if you need to) but if your internet jousting turns to threats of violence, I'm gonna give you a virtual whack.

Now, try to play a little nicer.

DM

20. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    :eek:

PS: like your youtubes.... look fwd to more

r

21. porscheracer01

porscheracer01 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2008
    Parkslope
    Full Name:
    DD
  22. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Dave, I'll whack you with my FChat beer can if don't quit doing... er... what ever you are doing now!! Take That!!!!

(There, now you can ban us both!)

:D

23. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Thanks Colin! I'll email him and see if he can use it somehow. Maybe get more people aware of this tool!

24. racespecferrari

racespecferrari F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Suffolk, Uk
    Full Name:
    Pete.G By The Sea
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

My wife is moaning I am spending far too much time on here:D:D:D

Everytime I come back its 10 pages longer!!:eek: :eek:

25. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    Seriously, +1.

Other than slowing down the entire f-chat site, what value is this thread now at page thirty-something?