Kev Hedges of Hedges Wealth Management | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Kev Hedges of Hedges Wealth Management

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Europeanroadandracing, Oct 19, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Drive550PFB

Drive550PFB Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Those pictures are incredible! How can any serious person trust this guy with their money? It is just poor, poor judgment. Young people do not understand the truly destructive power a few foolish posts can have. This guy . . . I seriously would not be surprised to see him open his arteries at this point. Geez. This is bad for a guy who wants to manage money.

2. WahooDan

WahooDan Rookie

Jun 18, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    Wow. I've held off on commenting thus far (you all were doing such a spectacular job that I didn't want to interfere) but those pictures are just ridiculous. This guy probably ought to consider a relocation.

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Damn.... Someone should copy and paste all those before he takes them down in a few hours....

4. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    That's what he gets for dicking around.

5. Impervious

Impervious Karting

Sep 20, 2010
    +1

The court of public opinion is a cruel place. He did this to himself really.

6. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
  7. blaze

blaze Karting

Jan 6, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    #207 blaze, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
    Amazing. These pics came up when I searched 'doosh' on Cooliris.

8. Drive550PFB

Rossa Subscribed

#208 Drive550PFB, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Apparently, neither did they. lol

10. blaze

blaze Karting

Jan 6, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    Somebody take screenshots. They may come in handy.

11. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    This post just came to mind.

12. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I still don't understand why he doesn't pay 900 bucks to make this stop.

It's not like it's extortion - it's actually the amount he owes for services rendered on an unpaid bill.

A single check for parts and labor, which is his moral, legal, and ethical obligation.

Not paying that is the cost of a thread such as this, and being remembered and noted in such a fashion.

The mind boggles....

13. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Until such bill is paid, he'll be forever remembered as "Agent Orange"...

14. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    #214 Europeanroadandracing, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
    Those pictures give a whole new meaning to "private" matter.
    Talk about getting caught with your pants down.

15. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    I believe he is in the pink shirt.... Code Pink?

16. desmomini

desmomini F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 18, 2003
    Upstate SC
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Is that what the kids are doing these days in Charleston? What a wacky town....

17. blaze

blaze Karting

Jan 6, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    9,123+ views.

18. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    #218 FarmerDave, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
    Don't you guys know "big swinging dick" is an expression on Wall Street for being a rainmaker?

"Big Swinging Dick — A big-time trader or salesman. ("If he could make millions of dollars come out of those phones, he became that most revered of all species: a Big Swinging Dick." p. 52.) The opposite of this term is Geek, used to describe a just-hired trainee." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar's_Poker

Is this case, even Kevin's BSD is perpetrating a fraud. Being rubber and all.

http://image52.webshots.com/52/0/61/94/490006194SpURKs_ph.jpg

19. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #219 vrsurgeon, Nov 15, 2011
    I believe those pictures were taken in City Bar.. an establishment that has since closed. Filled with pimps and players. I knew one guy who was a "financial planner" for healthcare professionals when I was in med school. We all went to the same bars downtown here... Club Trio in particular. I saw behaving like a complete @ss when he was drunk in the bar. That kinda soured me on the whole group of "professionals". I don't know Mr. H and I'm trying to be fair to him. I will say that your online presence should be filled with pictures of you helping Ethopian orphans and shaking hands with the Department of State.. not rubber and plastic fantastic down below.

It's kind gratifying for me seeing these web albums. I used to wonder what these guys in the bar behaving like complete tool dooshbags did, the type that all the hot girls were all over. It always bugged me... I mean I never pretended to be a someone I'm not, treated other people with honesty and respect.

Now I know.. they become "financial professionals". Hehehe.

Mr. H, please pay the man and let this thread be erased...

20. Flo400

Flo400 Formula Junior

Jun 8, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Kevin just made my day - again!

Sometimes I tend to think this thread is a fake just to entertain us...

Danke Karl und tut mir leid dass unser Spass Dich aktuell 900 Dollar kostet!

21. blaze

blaze Karting

Jan 6, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    I'm going to start calling Karl Stewie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkO4mJ2nXc[/ame]

22. Drive550PFB

Rossa Subscribed

I have a particular dislike for guys like this for one reason--they are all flash and no substance. As an investment manager, I am frequently in front of high net worth people talking about investments. A few years back, I was courting this one investor in Miami. He pulled out his portfolio and showed me his Madoff investments--making 20% per year like clockwork. He pulled out a sheet from Scottie Rothstein, showing 40% over the prior year.

I gave him my best arguments for why he should work with me, but I couldn't overcome those numbers and I was honest enough to admit it.

When Madoff hit the rocks, he called me and asked me the following: "Help me get my money back and I will invest it all with you." Sorry, I am not in the fraud recovery business. This guy is now bankrupt.

The Rothstein guy . . . basically bankrupt, but he has a job at a marina. Gone are the cars, boats and girls. Gone is the money.

Guys like Kevvie baby are bad news to hard working, honest and good people. They want to take short cuts and they play loose and free with the truth. And when it goes bad, they take no part of the responsibility for it all.

23. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #223 vrsurgeon, Nov 15, 2011
    First let me apologise if my post sounded disparaging toward financial advisors as a whole. (See that is how one apologises.. :p) I prefer to invest the time to learn about, and manage my finances my self at this time. I will probably use an advisor in the future...

I learned early on in life that once the money is out of your possession.. getting it back takes twice to three times the effort, even if you file a lawsuit. Vetting and doing your due diligence are ultimately a persons responsibility. (No inflammatory intent here.. just merely stating)

You're 100% right. Substance and I argue integrity are what we should look for in people we associate with and do business with. I also learned early that people who are genuinely who they claim to be, don't have to try so hard to impress others. People will pick up that you're intelligent (in conversation, etc) without your having to flash symbols trying to impress people. i.e. There is no way I'd ever wear a Wharton T-Shirt. ;-)

BTW I recently bought some stock in the Ravell Bridge. It's such a unique investment opportunity to complete the otherwise dreary blue chip portfolio.. ;-) jk

24. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    He should room with Casey Anthony

25. Europeanroadandracing

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    Ich glaube fast die $900.- waren das wert. Die Wahrheit kommt am Ende immer raus.

Karl