Lambo Murci gets beat by a Ford Mustang | FerrariChat

Lambo Murci gets beat by a Ford Mustang

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by J.P.Sarti, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    From L-Power, like the part where they were both laughing out loud, who's laughing now maybe the Mustang driver?

http://www.l-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17793

Pull up to a red light last night and this Mustang Cobra (probably a 04')pulled up next to me revving his engine. We just started laughing out loud, meanwhile the light turns green and he takes off, about 1 second later I punch it and I could not catch him all the way up to about 130 . Even though he was on my front bumper I was shocked!!
    My car has no cats, tubi, and intake, his car probably had nitrous, supercharger, etc.. when he was on it, all I saw was black smoke and his front tires were almost off the ground. I still can't believe this, what made it worse is that I had a girl in the car with me.
    Moral of the story, don't ever under-estimate!!
    Is there something about those Cobras that I don't know about, Holy Sh_T!!

2. The K Reloaded

The K Reloaded Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 28, 2004
    Los Angeles
    More than likely a custom turbo job capable of running inthe high tens, low 11's. and it can't turn for anything. At the end of the day he's still in the Lambo but he should've never taken the bait.

3. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005

doubt a a turbo, he would have seen flames shooting out the exhaust burning the lambos paint off, probably just mild mods and NOS, the Mustang guy probably has it all over the net how he wasted a new Lambo after they laughed at him at the light.

4. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    If he had a "one-second start" and the Lambo driver was on his bumper, would that make a difference?

At the end of the day, these "drag races" are worthless. Not to bash any Mustang drivers or whatever, but it's still a Lambo. After all, the guy had a girl with him. ;)

I would think it would drive the guys in the lower-end cars (such as Mustangs, ect) if you resisted the attempts by these guys. Just give a smirk, thumbs up, whatever.

5. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Remember the mustang got a head start. Besides, (nearly) anything can be modded up to beat supercars in a straight line...

The guy with the lambo summed it up simple- "never under-essitmate", and I dont think he loses too much sleep over it.

6. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Whats one second from a stand still if it even was one full second? maybe 10 feet different if it were one second at 60mph, 130 mph probably took 20 seconds or longer he had plenty of time to catch up if his car was faster, my modded 930 makes so called fast cars look like they are standing still even if they have started seconds in front of me

7. Nick85

Nick85 Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    USA
    What would you say if I told a pullied 03/04 Cobra will take most of your Ferraris?

8. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    He probably wont believe you. I think this thread is more of an attack on lambo than the fact that it got beat by a mustang. Lambos get beaten in straight lines by many modded cars, whats new...

9. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005

thats right and on the racetrack as well, Lambos are not race cars

I find it amusing those that pick on Ferrari owners because they think their cars are so superior to them or they wear Ferrari clothes calling them Ferrari ***s adding the fact they were laughing at the Mustang guy when he pulled up and revved his motor, poetic justice to me

10. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    So it was a hate thread..next time just say "I hate lambos..who else does..."

If you find it amusing, then laugh. Dont be mad. There is more to life than what others think about ferrari.

11. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    No hate just facts, Lambos are not racecars, I know several people that own them and don't hold it against them

12. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    So what exactly are lambos??

13. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I'm sure you have been smoked in your "modded 930" before....yes?

And you don't think that Italian car owners of various makes have smirked and laughed....and got it handed to them 10 seconds later? You don't get out much...eh? At least give the lambo owner some credit for telling the story. Would you?

14. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    fat lesbos

15. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005

no sorry to say I haven't been smoked yet in my 930, a modded Z06 put up a good fight and was my closest still got him by a car

I wouldn't smirk and laugh at a Mustang revving his engine, I would probably wave if I was not interested in competition or go for it not looking like an arrogant azz down on the guy since he "only" was in a Ford

16. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005

Boulevard cruisers

17. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    right..okay..

I guarantee if someone gave you a Murcielago, your fat lesbo ass would get in the seat faster than your ferrari can travel.

The hate on *these* sites is disgusting. You should all grow up.

18. gblogger

gblogger Formula 3

May 2, 2004
    N.E. Florida
    Full Name:
    Gee Blogger
    click here

I was leaving my girlfriends house this morning and I got on the freeway to go home. As I go to merge onto another freeway that I needed, I hear a high pitched engine sound (almost like a sport bike) that kept getting louder and louder. As I turn around, a lotus elise flys past me and I notice that there are two ferrari's a little ways behind them. IT WAS ON! I down shifted into 3rd and took off after the elise. I knew that the elise would not be that hard to beat since I have driven one of those before but it would still be a fun kill. As expected, I pulled on him. I really wanted the 360 that was behind him so I slowed down and waited for him. The guy in the 360 pulled up next to me and I noticed that it had the paddle shift technology. The car looked AMAZING! At this point I through it into 3rd and waited for him to downshift. Once he downshifted, I punched it. We were even through 3rd, I nailed 4th and it seemed that I was slowly creeping on him but we ran out of room to find out for sure. One thing is for sure, that guy was pissed and would not look over at me after that I love boost!

edit: I just realized I put 306 in the tittle . I meant 360, sorry.

19. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Sounds like you have the problem...not the Lambo owner who owned up and told the story.

20. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Gee and L power is so full of love for everyone especially Ferrari ***s a model site for car enthusiests

21. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Don't feel bad, I had a few of those myself. Just laugh about it... that's all you can do.

22. sukhisidhu

sukhisidhu Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    London, UK
    Did you not read the *theses* part??? What did you think I was referring to Einstein?

Read it again : "The hate on *these* sites is disgusting. You should all grow up."

(just incase you still dont get it, I meant both L-Power and Fchat).

23. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005

Sure whatever you say

24. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    He probaby couldn't drive.