Lambo on Dream Car Garage on Speed | FerrariChat

Lambo on Dream Car Garage on Speed

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by EVartanian, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Haven't yet seen it. My listings say 5:30pm and 11:30pm California time. Thought I'd let ya'll know. Hope its good.

-Eric

2. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Well, I watched it. Only a short segment, about 3-4 min. with an orange Murcielago. Beauty car. Too bad that was it. Nothin special if you missed it.

There was also a short segment featuring Ferrari of Ontario's rally day. Also wish they had shown a more in depth look at this, but they didn't.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Murcielago was great, but also enjoyed the Ferrari 512 burnouts.

4. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Yes.....the burnouts by that TR was very cool....glad it's his car and not mine. He did it gently starting from a turn so the driveline shock was at least reduced somewhat. If your going to do it then that's the way I guess. Sounded good too! Did you see the guy in the 360 almost loose it doing his burnout! He seemed to start fishtailing pretty bad and let off on the gas but the car still had so much momentum it kept going for one more "kick out"! It was scary to watch!