Lamborghini 50th | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Lamborghini 50th

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by amenasce, Aug 6, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lambojack

lambojack Rookie

Feb 25, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jack Riddell
    I will be in the Bologna area (Rubiera) from the 8th through the 12th, then plan to spend the next four days at the Agriturismo (winery) with a few of the other "old timers." So hopefully, I will get a chance to meet in person, and socialize a bit with many of the folks I know through the internet, like Olivier. I think organizing an alternative event would take a lot more work than you might realize. It is a great idea, but you could end up with several hundred people and cars. Those numbers can create an nightmare for organizers. I sponsor the San Diego meet here every year which normally draws 70-80 people and about 30 Lamborghinis. Even for those numbers, the challenges can be considerable to find suitable venues.

Either way, I look forward to the trip. If anybody needs recommendations for a good restaurant near the factory, I recommend the Giarginetto in nearby San Giovanni. It is owned and run by Nicoletta, a close friend (going back to childhood) of Valentino's. Ample parking, great food, and she is a big fan of Lamborghini.

Cheers - Jack

2. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    Giardinetto Restaurant.

I live close to Rubiera

ciao

3. lambojack

lambojack Rookie

Feb 25, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jack Riddell
  4. Andrew R.

Andrew R. Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2005
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Guys, just read through this thread and the number of concerns and questions listed in it... (like related threads on other forums....)

Best to contact the team at the factory directly with any questions or concerns:
    Lamborghini50 Event Team
    Tel/Fax +39 02 45478888
    [email protected]
    www.lamborghini50.com/en/contacts.html

As with anyone interested in attending the 50th event who has questions... please contact the event team directly. That way your answers come directly from the source, and you can relay any concerns directly to the team responsible for the event.

5. Peter.Lazzari

Peter.Lazzari Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Lago Maggiore, Italy
    Full Name:
    Peter Lazzari
    I have followed this thread since it started, but apart from a few mentions from Olivier, no details of the Ferruccio Day event seem to have been posted. So, here's the link ...

http://www.ferruccioday.com/inglese.html

Personally, I believe that this would be a far more interesting gig for the owners of the older cars and I plan to participate, after my interloping at the Audi event.

Anyone else ?

Peter

6. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    I've been informed the Ferruccio day event has now only 30 places available !!!
    Hurry up if you don't want to miss this unique Lambo family event.

About the official 50 Giro, I got officially yesterday the number recorded : 137 cars,
    so it seems there are still plenty of places... but you need also to know there are more than 600 people recorded without booking & paying yet...

7. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    I'll be there with the Islero. I've just completed the registration!
    I am looking forward to seeing you there!

8. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

How can people be "recorded" without being booked and have already paid?
    Can you simply reserve and pay later if you wish to?
    Didn't know that.

9. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    No.
    You can record yourself without filling for the last chapter : payment.

It can be delayed and you are not yet confirmed of course !

10. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Hi Folks,
    As we are the 15th December, one month before the closing date,
    here are the confirmed registrations : 152 cars.

Factory said there are plenty pending registrations... or plenty of space available !

11. Peter.Lazzari

Peter.Lazzari Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Lago Maggiore, Italy
    Full Name:
    Peter Lazzari
    Hi Olivier,

Thanks for your update. I was thinking about both events. It would be easier to appreciate the current level of interest in each event if you were to express the numbers you mention as percentages of the spaces available. ABC spaces available for family event and XYZ places 'booked' for official factory tour really don't mean much, unless you already have the missing numbers in your head.

Cheers
    Peter

12. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    50 Giro : 152 subscriptions/300 cars

Ferruccio' s day : 35 subscriptions/60 places

13. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Its's "only" 5400 miles away from me. ;-)

Wish I could join you all.

Mike

14. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    There will be significant 50th Anniversary celebrations at Quail A Motorsports event in August 2013 in Carmel.

15. silhouette

silhouette Karting

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Olivier, I understand the factory were considering making arrangements to approach Lamborghini car hire companies to put together a package deal for those who prefer not to ship their own cars from overseas.
    Have you heard anything about that?

16. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Yes absolutely.

While at the Presidentd' meeting factory, we have been informed of that possibility.

Evidence is about +/- 20 cars were available, all of them are booked.

But if you contact the 50 Giro Team through the website, they will try to help you !

17. TwiceBaked

TwiceBaked Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2012
    Lake Arrowhead Calif
    Full Name:
    Karlton Spindle
    Lamborghini will be celebrating 50 years of innovation in 2013, they are planning a BIG event for Lambo owners to come celebrate in a grand tour of Italy. Here in Southern california there are a few of us who are shipping our cars back to Italy for the event. Given we have to have our cars "on the water" mid March to insure delivery in time and customs and and and, we have decided to have a "PARTY - RALLY" March 9th 2013. This gives a chance for those who are going to meet others who are going and for those not going a chance to party as if they were. OPEN to ALL! Ask Jack I bring non Lambos to Lambo events so why not this time? LOL Also note that if you are sending your car to Italy you may not get it back until July so best play hard before you play hard in Italy!

The event is structured in such a way that people from all over So. Cal. can make of the event what they want, starting at 12 noon at the Cask And Cleaver Rancho Cucamonga give everyone plenty of time for cars and coffee, honey doooooos, or a group gathering from LA, San Diego or OC to make the first leg of the event. Lunch is $25 per person, 1Pm we will show a little "Homage" to Lamborghini / Bertone the LP420 SVM Urraco aka the Twice Baked Bull. Then at 2Pm we rally in FORZA to the Riviera Hotel in Palm Springs! Then the fun gets into high gear at 6pm with dinner open bar and party until 10pm.

Packages are set for party only, party and a room, party and a room for two plus discounted rates for those who want to check in early or stay longer. I have been working with Lamborghini San Diego for those who are participating in the event they are hosting at Chuckwalla Valley Speedway. Get in touch with them for info on that event. If you have not driven the Chuckwalla track your in for a real treat!

More info and links to make your reservations
    https://sites.google.com/site/lp420svmurraco/question

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

18. TwiceBaked

Feb 19, 2012
    Lake Arrowhead Calif
    Full Name:
    Karlton Spindle
  19. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Folks,
    Did some of you registered directly to this banks datas :

GIRO 50 payable to

Account: 2fast4you srl
    Address: Via Cappuccio 7 – 20123 Milan
    Bank: Veneto Banca – Brescia branch
    Address: Via Gambara 87 – 25121 Brescia
    IBAN: IT21T0503511200322570477765

If you had paid to another one, please share with us... some of my guys told me this bank account is NOT working !!!

Thanks in advance.

20. Mr Mezzanotte

Mr Mezzanotte Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2006
    UK
    Olivier,
    my initial payment went through many months ago, just fine - I asked them to confirm they had received it.

I've paid the final payment only this last week, so I'll ask them to check again.

Regards
    David

21. TwiceBaked

Feb 19, 2012
    Lake Arrowhead Calif
    Full Name:
    Karlton Spindle
    Mine went through no issues what so ever to that account. We paid for three teams at different times all to that account all good.

22. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
  23. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    I quickly checked the IBAN with http://www.iban-rechner.de/, its correct:
    Diese IBAN ist formal korrekt.

IBAN: IT21T0503511200322570477765

BIC: VEBHIT2M

Bank: VENETO BANCA S.C.P.A.

BRESCIA

Zweigstellen-Nummer: 11200

Stand: 17. 10. 2011 (October 17, 2011).

24. Joe Lima

Joe Lima Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2008
    will come with 4902 when everything goes right

25. Olivier NAMECHE

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    #175 Olivier NAMECHE, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    this one says the opposite... we hare 4 LCB guys to have tried again today without success !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login