Lamborghini Aventador SV .... The new Scuderia | FerrariChat

Lamborghini Aventador SV .... The new Scuderia

Discussion in '360/430' started by zakeen, Sep 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic
    This will be a curve ball.......

I use to own a Scuderia a few years back. I sold it and bought a Speciale. While I think the Speciale is a new, more advanced, more refined, much faster, settled and easier to drive car than the Scuderia, it did make me miss the rawness and aggression and "Im about to die factor" of the Scuderia. The Scuderia is something in Ferrari's line up like no other. I think this, because it was on that turning point where the Technology in the chassis( diff, suspension and electronics) really made a huge step forwards and the Scuderia was left raw enough, but still having huge amounts of power to make it super fun to drive.

I never went back to a Scuderia because I sold it before they went up in price here in EU, now they trade about 40% more then what I sold mine for and I could not justify it....

Having just got a Aventador SV its hard to explain what this car is like, comparing it to the Speciale is not evening considerable. But having the two is a perfect combination. It is much faster, harder to control and has that kill factor. So much power in a car that is not as well advanced as a Speciale which makes it much harder to control, but if you can, you have the biggest smile across your face and as you walk out of it, you are happy to still be alive.... :D

There was a thread in the 458/488 forums asking "488 v's Aventador". You just can not compare the two. Then it made me think..... It reminds me of the times driving the Scuderia. Wild gear box, power more advanced than chassis(lets be honest, Lamborghini is not as advanced as Ferrari is in this department...), oh that sound.....

Yeah I will always love the Scuderia..... Just my thoughts....

DGod, koop and johan6504 like this.