malaysian Ferrari owners? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

malaysian Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Remy Zero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    wow..nice nice... thanx for the tips. i just saw pretty recently a bright yellow F355 in taipan. u know where starbucks is? just over the corner, same row as burger king. a malay chap. long hair.

2. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Yeah, I knw where Starbucks is but I rarely venture to 'park' the car for unnecessary 'attraction' that the car brings! Best to go for a full on blast past Puchong to Putrajaya and out to Dengkil/Sepang and back to Damansara...

Once I'm back in KL, will prolly meetup with Fengtau and if you'd like a ride in a 996TT, give me a PM...It's no screamin' Fcar but it gets anywhere/everywhere very frickin' fast! Doubt whether they'll let park inside NC's compound...boleh ke Nazri?

3. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    nice nice! thanx for the offer! well, 1 have about a week plus to go for my finals to be over. june 9th. i'll pm u my details and hopefully we can meet up then. btws, u goin for the KLIMS show?

4. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    Is it 512m with Hammann bodykit you refering to?I love that car,I just drove back that car from owner resident to NC last week.Having some AC problem.The bodyguards tak tau makan apa..damn big...2 times bigger than me.
    If I were you,M is in my mind.The later,the better.If I'm not mistaken,that car sold to Penang guy recently.Tauke TMC Supermarket (located in Bangsar )was the previous owner.Yes,the 512Tr black in colour,another one in yellow.
    Hehehe...Isk,please please come over...bole test porsch satu round..hehehe

5. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    wow .... dapat 996TT ride !! can join ke ??? i do photoshoot for u guyz .... :)

6. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    Hello there, I am a 20 yr old F-car enthusiast although I don't have the dough or success to own one yet. Woah, you guys must be having the time of your lives, being able to even start the engine and hear the engine roar.

I use F-cars as a source of inspiration in almost everything I do. e.g. in studies, sports and all...lol. To me, they aren't merely cars but something like a road F-16 jet fighter...everytime the engine roars it's as though Armageddon from beneath the ground.

Well, I have been lucky to see many F-cars around especially during weekends at the country club in Bukit Kiara (my dad's a member) and I am always stoned for a while when I hear the engines being started...heck, I think even from a range of 1 kilometre, I can hear the Freow freow sound hahaha.....

Glad I am able to be in this forum and share your experience on having to drive these cars..maybe it'll help motivate me even more to own 1 someday....Btw, I own a Vios and the closest thing I get to a F-car is my mum's CLK 230 Kompressor which I frequently enjoy taking out for a spin but it's nothing compared to even a V8 frm a F-car.Btw, I am currently awaiting my exam results before flying to the UK to further my studies this Sept.

7. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Fengtau,
    Sure datang punya!!! Yep, I agree, the later the better but I prefer il Motore in the front..And Brian, no probs, I was a young 'un once and there was once a guy, an architect who gave me a ride in his then new Gran Prix White 911SC, so that's why I became one too..hehe!

Kazuya, I used to use the Bukit Kiara Country Club's access route to get to TTDI from D'sara. The guards are a fickle lot, they see my 166, they ask me to turn back, they see the Berlinetta, they let me pass....
    Yep, go to the UK and do well there. Your dreams will come soon enuff...I was a 'Blighty Boy' too, 1983-1989....

8. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

welcome! which coll to u go to man? car freak huh? we all should meet up at KLIMS.... maybe this friday? what say everyone?

9. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    I'm in China Brian. Balik mid/end June. Anyways KLIMS at NAZA available anytime anyday...

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    ohh....ic ic. i'll pm u my details. then u can let me know when ur down back here. ur staying in USJ area also? june is a good time. i should be free. exams are over, i'll be just doin some freelancing stuff...

11. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    I'm domiciled in Damansara but my parents are USJrians!! Having exams now ? Good Luck then....!

12. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    lol thanx for the wish iskandar. damansara which part? exams are fone by next friday. 9th. can't wait tho. so whats the speed u planning to drill me in for?! ;)

13. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Damansara Heights. Quite near to our infamous ex DPM's house. 'Belakang' rumah dia...!

Vrulz, unless you're a four footer, you ain't gonna be comfortable at the back...

14. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

lol...i'm not so familiar with that area. btws, how fast u took ur porsch b4?

15. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    Kazuya, I used to use the Bukit Kiara Country Club's access route to get to TTDI from D'sara. The guards are a fickle lot, they see my 166, they ask me to turn back, they see the Berlinetta, they let me pass....
    Yep, go to the UK and do well there. Your dreams will come soon enuff...I was a 'Blighty Boy' too, 1983-1989....[/QUOTE]

hello there, thank you all for the warm welcome.Waahh get to talk to VIPs driving Ferraris man....haha usually only can see their sultry images zooming pass by....Yup, once when I followed my friend's car I absent mindedly recommended to use the shortcut but I forgot abt those guards. When we reached the outpost, the guards stopped us and told us to turn back which was a little embarassing(my friend was a girl!!) but after flashing my dad's membership card(which luckily I had with me) I managed to go through. Geez, are those guards mad or what? A 166 is a italian top of the range supermodel larrr...equivalent to a 5-series/E-class ...haizz what to do???? sad reality in "Bolehland" that Alfas and Audis are perceived as not as good as Mercs/BMWs in the luxury executive segment.Must be those chinamen attitude or something..."Blighty boy" = do you have two citizenships(Malaysian and Brit) or PR? Hehe at least you've achieved your dreams already...I am dreaming and have got a loooong way to go..:p

Remy Zero, I am from HELP University College, KL. I have attended the KLIM already. Well, nothing much I guess, the girls promoting the event is even hotter than the cars...with exception to the Enzo, F430 Hamann edition, Zonda S( used to be displayed at Naza PJ belonging to Mokhzani with a chipped front headlight)..others is available at Naza as mentioned by tifosi66 unless u r into Japanese cars like Evos, Subaru, 350Z, latest Civic etc which they have tuned and showcase as modified versions...but mostly all are not for sale and only available solely as concepts.Oh btw, all da best for your papers!!

16. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

thanx a lot for ur wishes. holy ****....mokhzani even has a pagani??? i seriously didn;t know about that at all. is it blue or purple? i went for last year's KLIMS. not planning too this year, since all practically the same cars. and NO...i hate all those japanese cars. since i'm studying in sunway college, i see and hear those crap like almost everyday. japanese car? i think the best is a modified 350z and i like the 1960s toyota celica. help uni? what course are u doin.

17. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    #67 Remy Zero, May 31, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    btws, did someone metion that the gurls at KLIMS were hotter than the cars? funny, some of my frens said that all the gurls look the same....

how's this car tuner babe for change? :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    yeah .... i tried that before .... on a 996 Carrera 4 Convertible ....extremely tight space at tha back ... had a blast driving it too .... NA Carrera power is good enuff for me .... i dunno wat's Turbo gonna do .... ahahah ....

19. vrulz

vrulz Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    u studying at Sunway ?? my junior lar like this ... aheheheh ... good luck for ur exam pal !!

20. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    #70 kazuya369, May 31, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    haha mokhzani's car is blue in colour. I have finished my Pre-U finals already and currently seeking for internship at any of the Big 4 accounting firms. have received a conditional offer to study Economics at the LSE and an Unconditional offer to study Economics and Accounting at the Uni of Bristol. Lol we should have a teh tarik session sometime soon.

Vrulz, I have tested my dad's customer 997 Carrera S...it's really fast especially with the tiptronic mode on and the PASM or something which means that the turbo will probably be mind-blowingly fast .Another thing abt Sunway is that I heard they have a Porsche Club or something last time..issit true?? Perhaps you could shed some light on this haha

oh btw, this is the highlight of the show lol
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    285 on the digital readout. Wife sleeping, Norah Jones on the Becker. Blasting a very rude Evo. Tapah-Bidor stretch.

Trevor. No..not VIP. No, no Fcars at the moment. Working at it to put things 'right' again...

22. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

haha...i'm 20 yrs old, another 1 year plus left for my degree. then i'm done!

23. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

whoaaa!!! damn man! thats bloody fast. can;t wait for u to gimme a ride man! :D

24. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

right. if it's blue, then it's the same as the one on display last year. however, i ' met ' a pagani yellow in colour in sepang about 2 yrs back.

p/s : i agree. we all should meet up for some teh tarik sometime. i know a damn good mamak in usj 17 :D

25. pistole

pistole Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Malaysia
    hey,

didn't realise that there were so many youngsters (no, not you isk) on board.