malaysian Ferrari owners? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

malaysian Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Remy Zero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spaing77

Spaing77 F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    Johore..
    Full Name:
    War Zone Developer
    can I come visit?
    hhee

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i'm finally done with my exams!!! yessss!!! so when r we teh tarikking?? haha

3. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Moi ? F40...not yet or to be more accurate...not by a longshot, yet.., Mr. Fong... In a nutshell what I said was, just like you and Nizam, US based guys...I would'na spend moolah to buy Fcars/Pcars and the like in Malaysia. As it is, what to do...I buy my cars in MY, so hafta pay-lah!!!

4. Spaing77

Spaing77 F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    Johore..
    Full Name:
    War Zone Developer

fong is first name..last name is Tay..hee

I would prefer to spend $$ here too on cars, but lacking funds..haha esp with real estate taking out a chunk..on the line right now, cashed out on a few cars, trying to decide if I want to live here, or move back to asia..
    if stay = real estate and cheap honda..

hee

R33GTR is in talks now...:(

5. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    bro nizam, would love to join for TT with you and talk abt P and F-cars till dawn but by Oct, I will be leaving Bolehland to the UK...:(....so you better faster come back to savour some durians,nasi lemak and all..heheh maybe we can have some mini convoy to malacca or something....slurp some nice cendol... after all, 1 hours (or probably much less with you guys) drive only hehe...waahhh got GT-A arr??? keng man!!! Haiiyoo initially i wanted to opt for a used 156 with selespeed going for around RM92k fully loaded instead of a new stock Vios but I heard the maintenance is akin like paying for a jaguar,aston martin or even ferrari???? hahah congrats man, Gt-A sumore, remember to gimme a ride k?

btw,I heard a 355 with Capristo before at Ultratune demonstrated by Mr Steve and to me, I find it's something like a spitfire kinda sound whereas TUBI is more refined...lol...maybe Mr Steve should install the Capristo in his S320 and see how it sounds hahah....

tifosi66, go ahead and get an F40 man that's da bomb in F-cars, no electronic limitations just pure raw mechanical power and grip...driver and car must be 1 to really drive that legend!!! sumore dun have to worry abt depreciation or road tax(i think entitled to some discount right??), just dun get the one whihch rammed the palm tree lolx....btw, i think JT has a 355 spider up for grabs......or do u prefer to get a 348 and mod it to a 355 ??? but i thought the engine is different in terms of bore/stroke,cam and valves alignment???

SF challenge, sg got the one and only CLK-GTR in RHD in the world so sg is pretty cool also..btw, do you have Alfred of HS contact number??? also, how many enzos are there in sg???u have a reaalllyy nice 348...saw the shots you took at the airport...really swweeeettt!!!

fengtau, how come NC like 1 day open 1 day not open one?? just passed by today and saw like the place on holiday??? all go support Ferrari in the next F1 GP ar or WC fever??

hahah Integra Cup ehh?? spoke to TJ Chin about it and I think it's really worth all the dough to participate, even some VIPs are also there racing....but the condition is u hafta race if not, u gotta pay in full for the race spec DC5 tuned by Mugen in Japan which is 30-50k more expensive...

TT= teh tarik, HH= happy hour heheh Remy, glad that ur papers are over...hafta see when are most of the VIPs here coming back and are free...hehe meantime, go try all the mamaks around 1st so that is up to the VIPs tastes haha..maybe can have a TT session in conjunction with the WC also.....

6. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    HA!!! lets see u in a Honda!

7. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    #132 kazuya369, Jun 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    hehe...you must drive the Fcar,otherwise the guard never allow you in.Hey...just come in,say hi and the bangla will open the gate for you.

9. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

haha...i'd be pleased to join u guys and meet ppl who have lots of experience dealing with F cars and other supercars. anybody in for WC matches? Asia Cafe is a damn good spot in SS15, subang jaya. superb food, damn nice projector, etc. i'll be there tomoro night for the opening match Germany V costa Rica. pm me if anybody can come along...

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    this pic was taken during the malaysian GP?

11. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    #136 nizam, Jun 8, 2006
  12. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    #137 nizam, Jun 8, 2006
    Tifosi, you only live once :) laaaa.

Just stay away from all the pokok kelapa, and pokok getah, and pokok kelapa sawit!

Nanti dah tua kerepot, duit nak letak mana? ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
  14. Spaing77

Spaing77 F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    Johore..
    Full Name:
    War Zone Developer

Civic HYbrid, eco friendly, and car pool for me alone..

plus it might score some points with my "green" friends..

15. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    Only the girl ones count, dude ;)

16. Spaing77

Spaing77 F1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2004
    Johore..
    Full Name:
    War Zone Developer

I never care what the dudes think..;)

17. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    F40 ?

1- Sell the 996TT and Missus 330i. 166 already jual...
    2- Buy Odyssey for wife.
    3- Buy used e34 525i/W124 E280 for 50Grand.
    4- Buy a 'low cost' house in Langkawi. Get company secretary to setup an office there too...
    5- Add income from CN and with balance from 'forced sale' of Porker....
    6- Buy F40! (USD350-400k) and park it in the HOUSE.
    7- Bring car to mainland only for maximum of 90days. 30days = F1 season,
    30days = 'hunting' season with Jon and KL guys. 30days= to see Fengtau! at NC.

Okay....cancel all plans. Sell everything, jumping ship now...! NOT!

I had a 355B before and I unlike Elizabeth Taylor, I don't 'marry' the same person twice..! Roadtax for F40 no discount yet...belum cukup 25tahun...

Remy,
    In USJ, I used to go to Seri Melor at USJ17. Best prata but hafta request for less/no oil..otherwise the thing is so greasy...TT not bad but Stadium's( at USJ16) better.

18. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Zam,

Easy to stay away from the pokok kelapas and kelapa sawits and getahs....but hafta ensure it doesn't rain when taking car for shakedown or that the testroute involves the Old Subang Airport....F40 + Subang Airport Exit Ramp + Fengtau = Loooong time at NC! hehehe!

Dah tua kerepot, nak jalan2 tengok cucu and girlfriend lama kat 'Lone-don'...

19. nizam

nizam Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 9, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Ni Zam
    (gelak ketawa sampai sakit perut!) :D

You crack me up man!

20. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Zam,

It's 1335 in Jiang Ja Jie, Hunan Province now and I'm having takeaway lunch of nasi bungkus with labu/sawi/kacang panjang before my 1500 meeting.

One monitor is showing a CAD full diagrammatic water supply thingy for an 'installation' and one is on Fchat. Fchat relieves 'boredom'..so to speak..!

Kome tak tidur ke? Goprgeous GTA BTW and nice number plate too. Kau beli new or from Ron? kat Sunway tu?

21. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg
    LOLx hahaha ooouuuhhh *stomach pain* sudah ada master plan lah heheheh
    nevermind lah, since you want to buy in Langkawi, then weekend take Airasia flight there and drive your heart out all day long......wahh manyak sayang isteri ooooo 2nd thing buy mpv already......lolx...this is called jual tangan dan kaki(cost an arm and leg)....actually got 996TT is da bomb(better than F355 IMO) already no need to think of anything else man!!!!

Bro nizam, yeah lah i wanted to get the 156 and then facelift it to the current look but somehow faith brought me with the Vios which is okay but tarak 'wow' factor lahh...haizz still think the 156 is among the most gorgeous Alfas around...you bought from Ron of Lambo??? haha went to the showroom and all i saw was a Gallardo and so many 147s/156s lying around ...Talking about hybrids, too bad bolehland tak ada Prius...but i don't fancy lining up for half an hour with all those taxi uncles just to fill up every now and then......

Ehh, I manyak miss sama itu rojak stall opposite Subang Parade(ss17 i think) lahh...i remembered i went there back in 2004 where i drove my friend's black BMW E60 520i to eat rojak with him and admire the car when it was really new...while wearing shorts and slippers hahah remembered all the stares and looks we got!!.....

Anyways, World Cup cheers to Everyone!!!!

22. kazuya369

kazuya369 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    KL/Sg

wahh is the place u are at very 'ulu' ahhh?? or you are just saving up to get the F40 while eating economy rice with labu and all the vegetation*(nasi campur)???? :) lol...how's the weather there like btw???

23. beemaro

beemaro Karting

Dec 7, 2004
    Damansara Malaysia
    Good thinking-Rancangan Malaysia Ke 9

24. Fengtau

Fengtau Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    #149 Fengtau, Jun 9, 2006
    Siut je,saje perli aku...
    Again,I hate to post this pic but the point is just wunna tell you'll ..don't to fast in rainy day/even drizzles..
    This is what was happened to this car..(hey,i'm not the driver ee)
    Nizam,MY too much kelapas la..tak boleh lari punya.Isk,F40?Hehe...no comment...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. lung7707

lung7707 F1 World Champ

Jan 13, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Rupert 9.0
    I think the P Zero Corsa tires in wet conditions are also to blame.