maserati gransport trofeo/light info please | FerrariChat

maserati gransport trofeo/light info please

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by kiwifaza, Jul 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kiwifaza

kiwifaza Karting

May 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    At the risk of being taken out and shot for posting in the wrong place, is there a place/forum for the maserati trofeo cars and owners?

2. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    I am also interested. I have a Ghibli Cup, bought it last year. Never found a real for for these cars.

3. kiwifaza

kiwifaza Karting

May 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    If such a forum dose not exist, perhaps we could have a section here at FChat, the cars are all out there, somewhere, and they all have owners, who probably use them , but have no online community , i am looking to purchase a trofeo car ,and there is so little info out there

4. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Agree, I searches also, no result.

Think there are 3 generations of the Maserari cup cars, or?

5. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Or you open a special thread at the Maserati section here at fchat, also possible

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    yes, we've talked about them in Maserati section and sometimes Other Racing.

7. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Think it would fit in the Maserati section, like here Challenge/GT

8. kiwifaza

kiwifaza Karting

May 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    id love to see it tagged on to the challange/gt section in ferrari, perhaps under "Challenge/GT/MC Trofeo" because it would get read by those interested in racing and track day cars whom may not even know they exist, and therefor expand the audience and its more likely to attract existing MC Trofeo owners as there is just more to read that is relevant ,like events that both Ferrari and Trofeo cars could enter, and the cars have some shared parts , also there seems to be little traffic on the Maserati side in regards to these race cars,Perhaps because the owners are so race/track orientated, I am only looking at a MC Trofeo because i don`t fit in a 430 challange , even with the seat on the floor and the cushion removed,and i cant afford a 458,
    It just seems like the logical place is with the other race cars, and its likely that those who are already on the challenge page ,rub shoulders with the MC Trofeo owners at race events , the knowledge and shared enthusiasm would be invaluable , so please Rob give my pleading some thought, the cars are rare and quite cool and it would be great to give the owners an extended and enthusiastic audience
    Kind Regards Todd

9. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    But at the end of the day, shared parts or not, it's not a Ferrari!

10. leopard881

leopard881 Karting

May 11, 2014
    Full Name:
    David
    +1

11. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Dont be so hard, they are cool cars.

Bit not here, does not fit at this section.

I would say a special part of the Maserati section.

12. kiwifaza

kiwifaza Karting

May 12, 2009
    New Zealand
    #13 kiwifaza, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Granted that`s completely true and as a Ferrari owner i can see your point,

That said i`d still love to see them put in with the other race cars , the history of the Maserati forum proves that the MC Trofeo owners have not found there voice/place there, to me race cars belong with race cars, but then I`d say that because i like both brands , this community is a great place for enthusiast to share information , history ,and a story or two, and as such id love to get as much out of it as possible buy it being seen buy as many enthusiasts as possible
    I think I`ll bow out and leave it to the management team to decide, after all ,they built this community, and did it so very well