Mass Effect 3 | FerrariChat

Mass Effect 3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by SPEEDCORE, Feb 14, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    The demo hit last night!

Wow it's like they got the best parts of COD and GOW and made ME3 :| You can now jump, roll, climb ladders. melee. The enemies now have riot shields! :rolleyes: haha.

Multiplayer feels like Horde.

They even made it possible to play the game in either action/story mode so you can skip the fighting or story :|

Less then a month to go till it hits the shops :eek:

2. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Found out tonight that multiplayer only works at the moment if you bought Battlefield 3. Feb17 for everyone else :eek:

3. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    I downloaded the demo last night but haven't played it yet. I get the feeling its becoming more of an action/adventure game then a rpg. That's not necessarily a bad thing but not the direction I wanted it to go in.

4. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  5. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    I got this game on release day. Great game :D tho some small annoying issues. From Ashes is well worth getting even tho we are getting rorted :\

You need to have a good EMS score to get a good ending to the game which means you have to play the co-op multiplayer to ramp up your score.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/03/mass-effect-3-endings-guide/ *****CONTAINS SPOILERS*** here are the scores you need for each different ending :\

6. Sareve

Sareve F1 Rookie

Oct 23, 2007
    Singapore/Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    All the endings are the same anyway :(

Lucky the multiplayer and the rest of the game is great!