MEGA PICTURE & VIDEO THREAD! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

MEGA PICTURE & VIDEO THREAD!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Spasso, Dec 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    On behalf of my colleague and fellow tenant Stuart at GTA Exotic Car & Bike Rentals (Who cant figure out how to post on f-chat! hehehe) I would like to announce the first annual GTA Exotics Show & Shine Car rally. This is a charitable event set up to help the Children’s Wish Foundation. This is a great opportunity to support a good cause and to get our cars out too. I think this would be great, we’ve always talked about the need for more exotic car shows so here is a chance.

From the few details I got from Stuart, it is going to be held Saturday June 5th 2004 at The Chevrolet Carstar Dealer 547 Trafalgar Rd. at 9am till whenever! For more info please feel free to contact Stuart at [email protected] or www.gtaexotics.ca

Please tell all your friends and families who are interested in coming to email Stuart. He would like to see as many Exotic cars as possible. He would like people who are serious in taking people out in their exotics (as a passenger of course) for a fee which will be donated to the charity kind of like what Remo does at Maranello.

I would definitely love to see everyone take out their car’s Aston’s to Viper’s to Ferrari’s and Lambo’s of course! Hopefully I can scrounge up a car for me to take.

WHO'S IN!!!???

Cheers

Vasco.R

2. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    I'd be in if I had a car. So how 'bout if I can be in as a freeload.......um.....passenger? The charity is a very good one and am very happy to donate!

3. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I dont think people would be able to take their eyes off my parents 2004 Chevy Astro;)!! I would love to attend, but is it possible without owning an exotic? There is an upcoming Viper Club of Ontario event this saturday, so I will pass this info on to all the guys! Hopefully we can get a lot of people out since it is all for a good cause!

Lucas

4. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

That would be great if you can pass on the word Lucas. And of course anyone can come even though a person doesnt have an exotic.

Vasco.R

5. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Ha!! Just down the street from my house. Perfect. I try to be there!

Tom

6. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    yehh
    i can finally ride in a ferrari..

wit a small fee.. lol,,, but dont mind

7. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
  8. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Anyone from Ontario , the Maritimes or the States that will be coming?

9. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Maybe, you never know. I hope I can make it out.

Thanks for the info by the way!

Vasco.R

10. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    I might make it this year. I will just need to figure out how to get from the airport to the track!

11. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    DrTax, Airport to track is super simple. I guess you'll be in Dorval (or PET, new name). Reach the 15 (through 520 then 40). Go north all the way to the Mt Tremblant exit (still on the 15). At the light right off the highway turn right, and at the next light (there's an information center on the right opposite corner) turn left, the track entrance is after a couple miles if not less on your right. Real simple, if I remember right.

I'll be there, hope it's gonna be better than last year for modern cars. :D

12. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    June 5th again? You do realize that on that particular day there's already the Ottawa ferrari thing, and the start of the Player's Run in NYC? Now I have 3 places to pick from. This is terrible. :)

13. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Even better, you can buy raffle tickets and if you win you can take a 360 our for a spin from what I have heard.

Vasco.R

P.S Just got back from a quik short run to the Lambo day at Mosport. Picks to come soon.

14. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Has anyone heard about how many exotics are going to be there yet? I will remind the Viper guys tomorrow, but that would be awsome if there were some ferraris and lambos as well! I e-mailed the guy at Pfaff Porsche, and he said that they are expecting a Carrera GT in a few weeks, so hopefully they can bring that out there!

Lucas

15. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    #90 F1racer, May 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was really surprised to see a silver 360 CS in the showroom!
    Its really nice!

Oh yeah today I saw a Maserati Quattroporte for the first time. (love it!)

Now outside...I took pics of a 575M, F355 Challenge, 328 GTS, 246 Dino, two 360 Challenge.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    The Dino belongs to a friend of mine who lately has been going on a Ferrari buying-spree. It's a beautifully restored car.

17. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    When your friend arrived at FoQ, he parked the car in the garage and talked to one or 2 Ferrari mechanics..then one them went for a drive with your friend 246 Dino (your friend was in the passenger seat).
    Indeed the car looked perfect and I mean PERFECT!!
    I wish later I will be able to own either that 246 Dino or that red 328 GTS!!
    They're gorgeous!!!

18. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 F1 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Quattroporte? mmmh ... might have to stop there to check that out ...

19. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    John, at what time were you at FoQ, I was there at 3:00pm with my wife. I wanted to show her the quattroporte. I am trying to convince her to trade in her car for the maser. I almost convinced her last year to get the coupe,but she said it was too tight (2-door) for the kids. Now she has no excuse. We'll see.

20. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    The first time I saw that Dino was in August 2000, during an outing with my club. I had the chance of being behind it during more of our road trip. At the time, it was already in amazing condition. The present owner simply had the exterior detailed and had the interior re-upholstered.

21. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    John T,
    Great photos! Thanks for sharing them....I hope to make a trip out to those parts one of these days....