More F430 Pictures... (put new F430 pics here) | Page 42 | FerrariChat

More F430 Pictures... (put new F430 pics here)

Discussion in '360/430' started by 134282, Sep 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    NICE! I prefer a chrome lip on the black wheels though...otherwise perfect!

2. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    i agree , plus get it lowered

3. sgcullen

sgcullen Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2006
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Cullen
    That's great that you got to see them all together...now you know. As for the red calipers, that was kind of a "trade-off" I had to make. I bought my car used (72 miles on it) and had to go through a ton of different cars to get to the colors/options I wanted. My car had everything I was looking for except for yellow calipers. So, I decided red would be good too and went with it. To me, it makes the car look a little more sporty with red calipers. It's probably me, but it works.

My interior is black with titanium contrast stitching. No piping. No colored inserts. I've looked a lot of F430's and, to me, the combination is the best. It is clean, classy, yet a little bold. My tach is in yellow (red is too hard to see and just doesn't look right to me). I have the CF dash. I had some custom carpets made to match the seats (black with "F430" in titanium stitching). I'm also putting in a few more CF pieces to finish off the interior (paddle shifters, ashtray, and mirror/control bluetooth panel). The only other change I'm making is CF airboxes (considering CF engine bay panels too...not sure yet).

Steve

4. abz

abz Formula 3

Aug 27, 2006
    PA
    Full Name:
    Al
    Hey Steve sounds great. I want to do all black as well and I have been debating alot about something extra in the interior. I plan to do the aluminum trim rather than the CF and definitely the yellow tach. I have been going back and forth about inserts vs piping vs stitching. What do you mean by titanium stitching? What color is that? I did not know that they had that color option. I was thinking of the grey color (kind of a light grey color) stitching and piping. Or just the inserts. Have not decided yet. Also where did you get the custom carpets? Are they floor mats or the actual carpet?

Thanks, AL

5. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    It's PERFECT(exept that it needs to be lowered)!!!

6. sgcullen

sgcullen Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2006
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Cullen
    My understanding is that the color of the stitching is titanium, but perhaps it is just called "light grey". Since I wasn't the one who ordered it, I'm not sure what the official Ferrari color name would be. I ordered my mats from a seller on eBay, they turned out great (they are carpet). Here's the link:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrevai

Click on the first item to see the Ferrari mats. They can do any colors you'd like...just contact them.

I'm getting my CF pieces from one of this site's sponsor...Valence. So far they have been great to deal with. I'll let you know how I like their CF once it shows up (I have quite a bit of CF on my motorcycles and so I can tell good CF from bad...).

Let me know if there are any other questions or anything else I can help you with.

Steve

7. abz

abz Formula 3

Aug 27, 2006
    PA
    Full Name:
    Al
    Thank you Steve. Those carpets look very very nice. I definitely plan to order a set when my car comes in (next March/April).

I was curious about one thing you said: "I bought my car used (72 miles on it)".
    Sounds pretty new to me. How many miles should be on a new Ferrari when it arrives? Why did someone want to sell it with only 72 miles?

Also one other thing I keep debating about is whether to get RunFlatTires. Right now I was initialy planning on getting the space saver wheel kit. But I just don't know which way to go. I am not planning on racing the car so I am not overly concerned in losing a little bit of performance. However, I would hate to be stranded somewhere with a flat tire in such a car.

Thanks, Al

8. sgcullen

sgcullen Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2006
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Cullen
    I bought it from a dealer in New York (Bentley of Long Island) and had it shipped to Tucson where we live. It was a flipped vehicle so the original buyer just drove it a bit and decided to take the profit (plus he got to get his name in line for other f-cars while even though I own an f-car can't get on a dealer list anywhere!). Not sure what the delivery miles should be on an f-car...probably less than 20. As for the tires, get the run flats. The trunk is actually usable without a tire in there!

Steve

9. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    #1035 Tarek K., Sep 7, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Fred32097

Fred32097 Karting

Apr 6, 2005
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I had a new Ferrari with run flats and thought they gave a lot of slap at every joint or blemish in the road. Of course, you should do what is best for you but I would not get the run flats or the space saver wheel kit.

11. DoctorB

DoctorB Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2006
    Full Name:
    Richard Benedon
    yes, factory

12. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    #1038 Tarek K., Sep 11, 2006
  13. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
  14. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Nice 430.Are there many Ferraris in Cairo

15. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Hi, thanks :).
    There are not many Ferrari's in Cairo. You will laugh, we only have a total of 7 Ferrari's, three F430 including mine, two Modena, one 456 and one Testarossa. They are all known.
    The most popular sports car in Egypt is the Porsche. We have quiet a lot of 911's, ofcourse that is relative, nothing compared to the numbers you would have in the States or in any country in Europe.

16. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I must get a new camera. My pictures are embarrassing :-(

17. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Wow those are nice pics!!!

Do you have any more? Do you have them in high res? Could you email to me/post them please?

Thank you.

18. ffeverd

ffeverd F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
  19. Garang

Garang Rookie

Aug 17, 2006
    HK
    Full Name:
    Garang
    #1048 Garang, Oct 8, 2006
  20. scottyd

scottyd Karting

Jun 22, 2005
    Lucan
    Full Name:
    Scott Dietrich
    i love that colour combo on the F430, looks really good with the coupe!

21. dongerdude

dongerdude Formula 3

Mar 17, 2006
    Full Name:
    Carl
    Welcome - that's a beautiful car you have there - I love the blu medio dash!