Murci getting bump in HP anytime soon? | FerrariChat

Murci getting bump in HP anytime soon?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by lotustt, Dec 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    ?Murci getting bump in HP anytime soon? Has anyone heard anything about the murci for updates?

2. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    No HP increase, but we're getting a yellow/black e-gear in stock next month.

3. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    E-gear on a murci?? really? Is that for the 04's? So a few more years till a horsepower bump I take it then?

4. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    LotusTT:
    2004 is getting e-gear as an option, and while not written in stone, rumor has the convertible coming in early '05 and a "GT" type 2WD, approx 630HP version in late '05. Feel free to contact me if you want more info or have any questions.

5. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    There are definitely rumors in the Lamborghini circles of engine displacement increase and therefore power increase.

Michael,

Are you referring to the Barchetta when you say convertible?

Cheers

6. Michael RPM

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Yeah, but I am not sure if they are going to call it Barchetta; that name has too much of a Ferrari link. Also, they are likely going to have an operational top, which the Barchetta prototype did not have.

7. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    Yeah, I think they're going with Roadster. Which is actually a separate concept that never made it past the drawing board.

I had lunch with Jim Heady the other day and he showed me some pretty cool stuff the factory sent him. We were also mapping out a new region for the Lamborghini Club of America. There is a lot of new interest that has sprung up in Lamborghini's "revival". Exciting times for Lamborghini enthusiasts, without a doubt.

Cheers

8. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Just another question, If you had a car I was interested in but i wanted to build a relationship with my area dealer so i have no problems with service and such. Is it possible that you guys would do a trade with my area dealer or something similiar? Or do speciatly dealers not do things like that? Curious for the near future possibly. Thanks