New 1:64 Hotwheels, F430 Spider and 512M | Page 6 | FerrariChat

New 1:64 Hotwheels, F430 Spider and 512M

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by FarmerDave, Mar 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    The red and black Veyron is the rarer of the two. I haven't seen any around here.

I have the silver and blue version.

2. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    One of my regular customers brought me in the Grey/Blue Veyron with all small wheels (Error). I decided to keep it for my collection.

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Interesting. Definately hold on to that one. I always look for the errored packaging, but never find 'em. But you just gave me another area to look at.

4. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    Can you put up a picture of that one?

5. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook

I'll get a shot in the next couple of days so that I can do that. I am in the middle of moving my store, AGAIN! The cool part about the move, I was asked to bring my store into a rightly named carwash. INDY'S Touchless Carwash, as in The Raceway. After 3 months of them nudging me and not getting any foot traffic at the current spot (50-100 people a month vs. 3000-4000 people a month), I decided to get out of my lease and save 1K a month. Why the hay did I wait so friggin long to move? DOH!

6. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Has anyone seen those see-through Ferraris? There is a Modena and something else, I dont remember what it was. They didnt look to cool so I didnt pick them up.

7. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    There is only the Modena, that I am aware of. They are not very accurate, but the cool part is you can see a little remote control car in the front luggage compartment of the car.

8. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    These are part of the 1st Editions X-Racers series that was started last year. I have 2 of the 1st Editions. They are Clear Red, but one is darker than the other. The one for this year is just Clear with tampos.

9. TX907

TX907 Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2005
    Keller, TX
    Full Name:
    Garrick
    Check out some of the 'off brand' 2- and 5-paks at Toys-R-Us. I have found the Pagani, a Saleen, etc. within the last month.

I am up to just over 100 1/64 Ferrari and just over 100 1/64 other Italian.

10. chrisbill

chrisbill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2005
  11. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    WOW, correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw a black F430 coupe? McLaren F1, and some Lambo roadsters? Are those all Hot Wheels or other brands as well? Did you find them all in the stores or did you have to pay a premium and grab some off the net?

12. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Nice collection. Go Habs!

13. JavierT10

JavierT10 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2006
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Full Name:
    Javier
    Hey, Is there a place in McAllen where they sell especially cars? I mean, collection cars, hotwheels and all that stuff. Everytime I go to McAllen cause I'm from Mexico I see the two targets empty of real hotwheels 1:64 cars.

14. chrisbill

chrisbill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2005
    Sorry to dissapoint, but no, its a black 360 coupe. Only have the red F430 spyder, and i had to get that off ebay, cause i couldn't find in stores here. No Mclaren either, not sure which u were thinking of. But yes, i have 2 lambo roadsters. Burnt orange and black. They are from the Maisto Playerz line. Those I found here in stores. Apparantly they also make a Gallardo, which I have yet to find. Everything I have, i have found at Wal-Mart, Sears, the Bay, Zellers, and maybe a few other stores. Some of those might only be canadian, im not sure. The only ebay ones i got are F430 and carrera gt. I couldn't wait to find them here, so i paid a bit more. Most are hotwheels, matchbox, maisto playerz, and some cheapie brands from toys r us. fast lane or sumtin.... lemme know if you wanna see any more pics or have any more questions.

as for myself, i was wondering if anybody knows who makes a 1/64 vanquish, or maybach. I am also having trouble finding diablos!

15. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    #140 Forza355, Jun 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    See below (what do you think?).

Also, in the third picture from the bottom, next to the yellow Countach, is that a CLK GTR?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. chrisbill

chrisbill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2005
    ya, i saw that here! in the pics it looks great, and i'm sure it is. but i cant find it in stores here, and on ebay its going for a little more than i really wanted to pay for just a single 1/64 car... i'm going to keep looking before i buy it. I know hotwheels did the AMV8... but do you know if Johnny lightning is the only company that makes the AM Vanquish?

yes its a MB CLK-GTR... dark purple/burgandy.

17. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    I've only seen it and the cheap and ugly yellow one. The choice was clear.

You wouldn't happen to have any spare 355 Spiders, CLK GTRs, Enzos, Murcielagos, or SLR McLarens would you?

18. chrisbill

chrisbill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2005
    i'll keep looking for that Vanquish then. Unfortunately, the 355 spider and the CLK-GTR i dont have extra. I have had that CLK-GTR for years now... not sure where i got it. But the SLR's i see regularly at the store (for now anyway) and the murcielagos, i think i saw recently. same with the enzo. I do have a Veyron (blue/Grey) and MC12 extra... I'll keep my eyes open, and buy them if i see them, and u can let me know if u want them. Even if i've bought them, i can always return them if u dont want them. no big deal. I'll let you klnow what i find. And please, if you see the Vanquish again, i would buy it from you. It would be more reasonable than ebay. :)
    -Chris

19. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    #144 1_can_dream, Jun 9, 2006

I have two diablo's if you have anything for trade, also just a random pic of the dodge concept bike that I found one day and thought was pretty cool. It's awesome to see another 1/64 collector that doesn't keep them all packaged up in the boxes.

20. chrisbill

chrisbill Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2005
    I can't stand that. They dont look nearly as good on display still packaged. They cost very little, and I have no intentions of parting with them, so I take them out. Same with the 1/18's... no boxes for me! What would you want for trade for a diablo? by the way, if you're interested, I just posted some pictures of the rest of my collection here:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108562

21. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    Nice collection, I know you don't want to part with that red and black Veyron :) What Ferrari's would you be willing to trade? any extra F40, F50? or any extra SLR's?

I now think that I confused the Sallen S7 with a McLaren F1 the first time around.

22. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I've got a red & black Veyron that I'll part with... PM me.

23. TX907

TX907 Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2005
    Keller, TX
    Full Name:
    Garrick
    #148 TX907, Jun 9, 2006
  24. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    WHERE? who makes it? wow, I want one..or two.

25. TX907

TX907 Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2005
    Keller, TX
    Full Name:
    Garrick
    The bottom of the car says 'Motor Max', but I think the card/package is labeled 'Fast Lane'.