new Huracan | Page 3 | FerrariChat

new Huracan

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by white viper, Dec 19, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blockbuster

blockbuster Karting
    Owner

Nov 26, 2006
    U.S.
    Looks great to me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. SloW8

SloW8 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2010
    My thoughts exactly. The more I study it the more I like it!

3. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Much much better than the Gallardo but not quite stunning like the Aventador.

4. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    What he said. Another V10, rwd, origami-styled coupe. Yes, the front and rear look different, but those plastic bits are easy to change.

I'm sure the tech is a big upgrade over the Gallardo, but it's about the same degree of exterior body change Porsche did with the 991 over the 997.

Pretty conservative update, IMHO. Looks nice, but I remember when Lambos were astonishing.

5. amc

amc Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2009
    old school
    I salute the Marzal design influences at the interior.
    Hope there will never be a turbo in a Lambo...
    Is there hope for a manual transmission?

6. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Yep. Rear end is no bueno. Front end looks fantastic.

7. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    #57 Flash G, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Jasperlambo

Jasperlambo Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Jasper
    Lamborghini started that out themselves, in the first brochure for the Gallardo: 'These are some abusive words for a Lamborghini that you didn't know':
    cute, sweet, decent, nice and cosy

9. Cuonuct

Cuonuct Karting

Sep 18, 2013
    Everyone who doesn't appreciate the Huracan obviously have little history with Lamborghini. The car looks insanely good... It's not too simple like a Gallardo and it's not too segmented like an Aventador. In my opinion the Aventador looks good, too, but it's rather bold for a Lamborghini. The Huracan introduces once again the Legendary look of Lamborghini with it's somewhat minimalistic, yet daring design. Really, a piece of art. A true Lamborghini

10. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Lol, exactly the same thing I said in the other thread :D. IMO the people that are moaning are the ones with Rose tinted glasses on, the broken records of this forum.

I quite like it too. Looks better than the original Gallardo and the whole point of the ''baby lambo'' is to still have a lamborghini but make it usable daily. Bolting 16 wings on it will make it quite conspicuous and defeat the whole point, lol.

11. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    Looks good though a bit too much like an Aventador IMO

12. Serie1926

Serie1926 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2012
  13. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Love it! Will look great as a convertible.

HOMERUN!!

14. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I find it boring in classical vw style. I bet the new r8 will be better cause they're better at boring. I think Lambo has lost it

15. mikael82

mikael82 Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2007
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael
    Yes, have to agree last post;

All cars loose so much in altar of aerodynamics and makes them look much a like. Why not lose some of speed for the desing? I mean, desingners should have last word of desing, not engineers...
    In other words:
    I would gladly drive "only" 250km/h car that looks awsom, rather then anatomical engineer car that goes 350km/h.

Have too this one with own eyes.

16. V-TWELVE

V-TWELVE Formula 3

Jan 1, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    I agree. I have never owned a car and known its drag coefficient nor do I care. LOL! If memory serves me, the Countach had a terrible drag co. I want a car that looks sexy even if the wind sees it as a brick.

17. Ferrarista3

Ferrarista3 F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2007
    MC/UK
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    I think it looks stunning.

18. alexm

alexm F1 Veteran

Sep 6, 2004
    Coast up from Sydney
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I like it.

I've driven the Gallardo and liked how it drove but didn't like it's looks.

I've driven the Aventador and loved it looks and power but didn't like it's size.

This is about perfect all round and would be the first model I could ever seriously consider from Lamborghini.

19. 101010

101010 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2008
    I think the market for Gallardos is about to collapse. this facelift makes the old Gallardos look even more boxy and understyled than they already were.

20. BULL RUN

BULL RUN Formula 3

Dec 18, 2004
    Agreed. It looks like an old design already. Definitely won't age well.

21. V-TWELVE

V-TWELVE Formula 3

Jan 1, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    Agreed. All Gallardo owners can PM me and I will let you dispose of your outdated antiquated cars... for a fee of course. I'm a nice guy but I won't do this for free you know. On second thought I will wave my standard fee for a white non-turbo '08 Superleggera.

22. V-TWELVE

V-TWELVE Formula 3

Jan 1, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    #72 V-TWELVE, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Love the 24 page and counting thread in the 458 Italia section. Man they sure are concerned about this car and how it may rival the 458 and F12. And quite expectedly there is not much love for the styling, the Huracan is probably not awkward enough and too long a period of time before it's style becomes dated. :)

Saw some more pictures of it and I'm confident they have another winner in the Huracan, but hey, when was the last time they ever served up a Schnauzer? It'll look good as a convert too.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    With F-Chat's biggest whiner leading the way. I swear the guy is sour on everything and won't rest until we all know it.

24. V-TWELVE

V-TWELVE Formula 3

Jan 1, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    At least I don't think there will be a "I'm done with Lamborghini" thread... But I guess there could always be a "I'm not gonna start with Lamborghini" thread.

25. smooth

smooth Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2005
    The areas you mentioned looks pretty much the same as the two cars I owned. And, the seat bases are the same also. I'm not sure if I comprehend the 'all new car' idea.