PPI in Denver | FerrariChat

PPI in Denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by midengine, Feb 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. midengine

midengine Karting

May 7, 2007
    Looking for an experienced and independent Ferrari shop to perform a PPI in Denver for a F430 Scuderia.

Thank !

2. judo

judo Karting

Mar 22, 2014
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Oh sweet! Ferrari of Denver currently has an F430 scud on their showroom floor, perhaps Ryan/Carter are already in that scuderia "mode"...just a thought:)

3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Recall reading good things here about scuderia rampante and maranello motorworks. Might find some stuff if you search

4. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

FOD dropped their sponsorship here... anyone know why?

Heard good things about a couple independents.

5. doug_porsche

doug_porsche Karting

Dec 6, 2009
    Trying 2 find myself
    Full Name:
    Doug
  6. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Maranello Mototworks is doing an annual and belts for me now. I highly recommend them for your PPI as well.

7. judo

judo Karting

Mar 22, 2014
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I can't recall if this was innuendo or from the movie Heat, but I could see the hardcore conversation between Rob Lay and Mark D. go down like this:

Rob L: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard with more sponsorship, you are going down.
    Mark D: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.
    Rob L: Maybe that's the way it'll be...Or, who knows?
    Mark: Or maybe we'll never see each other again.

8. nitro

nitro Karting

Dec 9, 2012
    Snowmass/KenCaryl
    Maranello Motorworks!! Tom just picked up our Ferrari 30 min ago. Top notch team up there.

9. Falcon Wing

Falcon Wing Formula 3

Aug 4, 2010
    Colorado Springs
    Agreed.... Been super easy to deal with, and I've very happy with what they have done for me....always seem to find the best solution.

Not sure if they do PPI??

10. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Dave Helms / Scuderia is an absolutely AWESOME mechanic.

He's out-of-the-way a bit (in Erie) AND historically, he doesn't like to do PPIs because he's finicky and he nit-picks a car "to death".

I wish he was closer!

BTW, the FOD thing had to do with the ownership, and other issues that I'm not aware of. Sad really, I liked Derek.

James in Denver

11. midengine

midengine Karting

May 7, 2007
    Thank you for your recommendations ! will check both out.

12. judo

judo Karting

Mar 22, 2014
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    Full Name:
    Justin
    #12 judo, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    whoa Mama!! FoD has not-one...but TWO scuds on the show floor!

Please someone go visit Brett/Vaughn/Derek/Jaylen and buy one so that I can selfishly endulge watching it drive next to me on a public road!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login