Real Racing 3 | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Remy Zero, Jun 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    Mine started to update and froze at 95.3% a few hours ago.

2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Jeez, the countach costs 210 coins! I've got 10 millions in cash and can't spend them!

3. Gmaccormack

Gmaccormack Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2010
    And it's a pos on top of costing that much!

4. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    ^Just like reality then! Hopefully there will be some really remunerative races in the new series and the multiplayer finally works!

5. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    So are they going to reset the training course or better yet give us more time to complete it due to their blunder? I'm 75% done and have about an hour left and have to service the car. Pretty ****ty if they don't do something.

6. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Have you tried the trick of shutting the app while getting fame points at the end of each race?
    You need to win the race and have the mechanic already engaged for it so you won't need repairing ever again! Tnx to the poster a little back for the tip ;)

7. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    HAhahaha..i've just read this post. I've raced against you? lol..no idea. :) Whats your call sign?

Mine all ok now. I could not race for one whole day. It just won't let me. Now it's better, and just completed the BMW driving school thing.

The trick i've used is, to focus on one by one of the series. Maybe 2 at most. But complete each before moving forward. Be careful not to get excited and progress too quickly, because, when they release a car for you, or rather unlock a car for you, there's always 20% discounts. Ensure you have sufficient cash or gold, before unlocking a car. Saves lots.

8. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    They said now there's slipstream available only in multiplayer, and so many vast improvements apparently.

I've tried Multiplayer yesterday, and big no thank you. Still crap IMO, and i'm just gonna stick with career mode.

9. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Have a look at the brown cars beating your race in race out ;)

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Ahhh!! I love your colour choices mate. I'm especially impressed how difficult to beat you in the Hyuara, although at times i'm in a faster Agera.

11. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Ah ah! The colour is just cause brown was free at a stage and by colouring a certain amount of cars got a few coins. It's a keeper though. When I'll be finished with buying the new Lambos I'll get back playing the time attack weekly trial. See if you can beat me! I'll post a few times right now actually. ;)

12. Dakota

Dakota Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2012
    Alvord Texas
    Full Name:
    Dakota Crafton
    Im ranked 641 in the world on multiplayer right now, and climbing fast. Is there a way I can add you guys to my friends?

13. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze

Frankly, I don't really like the time trials. I have no idea how some people can set so competitive times, even me in a fully upgraded car still can't get near...But then i beat them flat during races...

I think I'll buy the Lambos later on. At the moment trying to get the CCX and finish up the Supercars Elite. After that I'll go back to Ferrari classics and get done with that. Then i'll probably focus on the modern Ferraris.

Btw, I just beat you at Le Mans, the Spyder series. Overtook you on the main straight at the start of the second lap :D

14. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Give us your gamecenter name

15. Dakota

Dakota Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2012
    Alvord Texas
    Full Name:
    Dakota Crafton
    Dakota C.

16. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    So, they gave me another chance to win the R8 Spyder...

17. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    And another shot at the 918 if you dint get it when they were promoting the 24h lemons

18. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Damn..which section is this?

19. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Porsche 919 Hybrid. Legend section, right at the end.

All the best,
    Andrew.

20. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    Sorry 919 not 918

21. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Thanks. I'm getting frustrated to crash and smash 5 windscreen at Suzuka with just 2 laps. First try, i smashed all an dfinished 4th. Second try, i go up the field, and start smashing from 4th onwards. Finished 2nd.

22. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
  23. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I dont think you have to actually smash their windows, just hit them in the rear. When I did the challenge the first time I know at least two or three cars just had busted bumpers. Maybe I got lucky?

24. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Smash the first first, second second and so on then race back to first place. Try to charge at them when they slow down for corners and send them off track so you gain some time.

25. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    Just use gold. And if you don't have gold level up using the f50 at lemans. I found those races difficult and wasted a lot of time before I gave up and used gold. The rest of the series is easier unless your just on the first windshield smash level, then you have another one coming up.