Real Racing 3 | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Remy Zero, Jun 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I tried that and guess you are the lucky one buddy :D

Cleared this challenge. I raced right till 5th spot, bumped my way all the way to the top. Right now, i think i'm either on the final challenge or the penultimate challenge.

Thanks brother. BTW, F50 at Le Mans? Right now the highest PR is 58.0 at Classic Ferrari series. Which means i'm assuming that the race you are talking about are at the ending of the classic Ferrari series?

Also, level up using F50 at Le Mans..does this mean that this has the highest 'reputation' race?

2. Gmaccormack

Gmaccormack Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2010
    Yeah the last race on the f40 vs f50 series is a 4 lap race at lemons that pays the most cash and experience points. Select all 3 managers win the race. After you win and have been paid out the money and are being paid out the experience points close the app. Wait a few min or double tap the home button and manually close the racing app. Restart the app and you will still have all 3 managers selected for your next race without having to use gold again to use them. Repeat until you level up. Just make sure you claim your gold when you level up or you'll loose it if you close the app to soon. It takes a long lime but you'll never need to pay for gold in the game. Good luck.

3. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Thanks brother. Also, what about Le Mans Spyder series. 4 laps, they pay a lot too...

4. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    I forget what it pays for that race but I believe it's less overall then the f40vf50 one.

5. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Ok Thanks for the information bro.

6. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
  7. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    #157 Gmaccormack, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Great link thanks. And It looks like the f40 vs f50 lemans race pays the best for your time invested.

8. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Yes correct. With the daily bonus, of 100% i engaged the manager and the agent. Got paid over 300k, and over 4k in reputation/gold points.

My F50 is at PR rating 58.1, which struggles in the straights, but good throughout the corners. Still in the midst of upgrading it.

9. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    My f50 still needs one or 2 upgrades to be compleat but at this point it's a waste of gold. With practice you'll be in first place before the end of the first lap every time you race. And my race time is always around 14:30 so I'm no that far from the 14:15 that link says it takes with a fully upgraded car.

10. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010

Edit I just checked and I'm doing that race in just over 14:00 not 14:30

11. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I can't recall my total time. But, the key thing here is the first sector, through the Dunlop curves, and through the Porsche Curves. The Bots in the game in F40s breeze by me like i'm standing still. However, with proper early braking through the corners smoothly you can get the lead by the 2nd lap, and end up winning over 1.2 kms.

I'm on the final stage of the Spyder R8 challenge. I paid gold, 35 i think, to skip the Indy Road course challenge, which was winning the race, and lapping 5 cars. I drove as fast as i could setting lap times in the 1:11s, top speed between 315-318 km/h but the best i could do is lap 3 cars only. Of course, i didn't see the point of levelling up and spending so much gold. most of the parts of the car are stage 2/3 upgrades only.

Next challenge is to win at the Mount with no assist on. Which will be tough, as i drive with steering assist on low...

12. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    Anyone have Apple TV? Can you play rr3 on your tv using the iPad as the controller?

13. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I've finally got the Audi R8 Spyder. Last two challenges was really challenging and tricky one.

14. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Both times I've started that challenge, work had gotten really busy and I've ran out of time to complete it. Think I've missed it again. What an irritation... :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll get another stab at it at some point. :eek:

All the best,
    Andrew.

15. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Now that I started working again, I just had the second time that I forgot to race something to keep my 100% earnings bonus. Starting over again.

16. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Got the countach, a pos. now just 400 golds for my next car :rolleyes:

17. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    Yeah Im in no rush to pay that many gold for an old lambo. I'm only need 9 more cars to finish the collection. The muira will be the last one out of the current ones I get.

18. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    I'm missing 6 cars costing 4600 golds or over 300 pounds in real money or about a 1 year of continuos play. Lost interest

19. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I'm currently starting back the Le Mans challenge. I missed it out the last time due to work and study commitments. I don't really care about the classic Lambos, honestly. I've also just completed the Open Sky Challenge.

once the Le Mans is done, i'll probably focus on the Spyder challenges, and then the Ferrari challenges.

20. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I just completed the Le Mans challenge finally. The hardest is actually to avoid collisions, and stay on track to win the races. There are 2 races like this. Issue is, the Bots keep knocking you off the track.

The Toyota has weak acceleration, but massive top speed, which means on the Mulsanne, it just breezes by. No point putting up a fight because they will just spin you around. My advice is to keep the 919 in the middle of the track, and keep it tidy at the chicanes to get good speed out of it. Through the Dunlop curves and Porsche curves, are the best part to catch up/build your lead.

21. Gmaccormack

Nov 30, 2010
    Just picked up the Lamborghini venveno for half price. I was saving up for something else but it was to good a deal to pass up. 9 cars to go.

22. Ski Bum

Ski Bum Formula 3

Jun 19, 2012
    I'm fairly new to this game (most of the way through Pro Am). I find it really frustrating when the accelerator pedal starts moving around or disappearing late in the race. Is that happening because I'm cutting a corner or is something else going on? Is it just me?

23. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    If you mean visually it only shows when you touch it.

I haven't played really since I started working again a few weeks ago. Plus I picked up Driveclub for ps4, also have gta v and project cars coming in November.

24. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    What's frustrating is so many cars at this stage can only be purchased with golds. I'm in a dilemma now, which car to buy. The ZOnda R, the Porsche..sigh..

25. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    You are really tough to beat, the time in the Spyder series, for the 458 Spyder, around Laguna Seca. I can't seem to break score below the 30 secs barrier.